I ─

─ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 airport after an 11 hour flight made y/n sigh out of exhaustion for what? the 4th time already probably

─ 𝐀𝐑𝐑𝐈𝐕𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐀𝐓 𝐓𝐇𝐄 airport after an 11 hour flight made y/n sigh out of exhaustion for what? the 4th time already probably. the girl made her way out of the big building seeing a familiar black car a few meters away from her.

Making her way towards it, she opened the door to the backseat herself, entering after greeting the driver who is now putting her bags away. "y/n, how was your flight love?" her father exclaimed not looking up from his laptop, work related stuff again. "i slept through it mostly but i still feel so hella exhausted". a chuckle escapted mr. jeon's lips as his daughter replied. the rest of the drive back home was silent, probably due to both, father and daughter, being the biggest introverts ever.

"we're here mr. jeon" the driver said, signalizing y/n to get out now, immediatly making her way towards the entrance of the house. "mrs. min!" the girl excitedly half-screamed. "omo y/n, you're back!" she answered as she engulfed her into a hug. mrs. min is basically the caretaker of the two. she, well, takes care of them generally, by cooking, cleaning and more. but most importantly, mrs. min is like a mother to the young girl. jeon minhee, also known as the mother of y/n had left both daughter and husband to live with her new family.

It would be an understatement to say that y/n was totally heartbroken. in fact she didnt talk to anyone during that period of time. only mrs. min who looked after her, literally the whole time, never leaving her side.

"yes! i missed you too much, you know" she answered making her so-called mother laugh. "alright its really late now though so get some rest alright?" y/n nodded making her way towards her old room. arriving she noticited how nothing changed. not even a single thing was touched in the last year and a half. the girl showered and changed into her silk pj's, then grabbing her skin care placing in onto her make up desk carefully. she applied everything in routine like every other night to maintain her glass skin, she is most proud of. after getting prepared for a long sleep, y/n got in her bed, hiding herself in the warm sheets of the bed, oh how she missed this.

After loads of turning and sighing, she understood that there was no way she would sleep just now, so y/n pulled out her phone, scrolling on her private social media midlessly, trying to kill some time. until the reason she came back popped into her mind again. the young girl opened her e-mail app and clicked on the first one to appear.

Hello This Is HYBE Labels,

we wanted to inform you that your private health related break is soon over and we will terminate the trainee contract we have you under if you do not decide to come back at all.

Sincerely HYBE Labels.

She remebered a week ago, when this e-mail first came. during that time she was on her flight from new york to paris for the fashion week she wanted to attend. originally y/n successfuly drowned the idea of her life before being sent to new york for health matters, but that e-mail, that specific one made her regret having even left everything behind. throughout her stay in paris, that was the only thing she thought about, it was either "i need to go" or "what the fuck do i do now". eventually she did come back, only her family doesnt know why exactly she did, thinking she would not go back, not after what happened.

The next morning y/n found herself waking up at a decent time "8 am huh?" the girl found herself getting dressed up fancily, it was her habit because she loved fashion. her second option of job choice was definetly being an designer. y/n decides on wearing a purely black somehow short pleated skirt, with a matching black top tucked in. on top of that she wore a black blazer with golden accessoires, the blazer ending at the skirts length. being fully ready after applying some matching make up and straighting her hair, she made her way downstiars seeing mrs. min cooking while talking with her father who was seated on the dining table. the conversation seemed lighthearted as the two were laughing from time to time.

"good morning everyone" y/n said. "wow look at my daughter!" her father exclaimed being glad to see his daughter all dressed up like the old times. "you look amazing darling" mrs. min added with a smile. "thank you a lot" the girl answered giggling slightly. after getting her plate of food and having mrs. min also sat down at the table eating, y/n knew this was the time to mention it. "uhm i have something to say" she started and continued after she got both of their attention "i got an e-mail recently, it was from hybe" mrs. min eyes widened as her fathers did too, he immediatly asked "what did it say love?"

"they will terminate my contract if i dont come back soon" both 'parents' stood up in sync totally not expecting that. "so thats why you came back" her father said after sitting down again. y/n nodded looking down. infact she wanted to go back, but was scared of her parents opinion on it, at the end of the day she is still a minor.

"i dont know y/n" mrs. min said "are you sure about this?" you nodded now, still not looking up "i know it isnt long ago since the accident but i really want to try again" your father sighed "you know i dont interfere in your dreams honey, but if anything like that happens again.." slowly looking up you see your dad nodding at you. "thank you so much dad! i'll make sure to be careful." you answered as you hugged him tightly.

Where were you now? hm, heading to the familar HYBE building! after getting the go from your father, there was nothing holding you back from going. arriving there you opened the car door and thanked your driver before getting in. you headed to the reception seeing the also familiar lady. "hello unnie" you said cheekily making the lady look up. after seeing your face her eyes widened immediatly

"y/n! you are here! wait what?" you smiled at her as she came hugging you. being a trainee for 2 years, not counting the break in, made you be close with the staff too, including 'minji unnie'. "yea my contract is ending soon so i needed to come back." you explained "oh right! bang pd was looking forward to seeing you, just go to his office alright?" you smiled and made your way towards the infamous office, only stopping when you hear minji yell after you "and by the way you still look like a princess!" you laughed and made a finger heart towards her, then actually going to the office.

A knocking sound was heard from inside the office as bang sihyuk uttered a "come in", the girl peeked inside with a smile and then actually entered, bowing firstly. the ceo finally looked up from his papers and immediatly put a shocked expression on "jeon y/n?" he stood up after and signalized for his trainee to sit down on the couch infront of him. "mr. bang!"

truthfully speaking, hitman bang has a good relationship with all his trainee's which is why y/n too, is comfortable around him. "we have been waiting for you! you're finally here huh?" y/n nodded at that and spoke "after the message i got, i knew it was time. especially since im fully recovered" hitman bang looked at her while nodding and answered "thats great yea? so you will continue?" the girl muttered a small 'yes', making the older man smile. "alright come tomorrow at 5 am here for your first lesson again! the schedules didnt really change, so the day starts out with dance practice." y/n stood up bowing with a smile before leaving.

"i have been waiting for this"

✸﹒𝙡𝙤𝙡𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙯﹕𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
done with the intro kinda?? i just wanted yall to have a feeling of what happend before actually revealing what the accident is and why she left. please give some feedback tho !!