II ─

─ 𝐏𝐀𝐂𝐊𝐈𝐍𝐆 𝐇𝐄𝐑 𝐓𝐇𝐈𝐍𝐆𝐒 for her first day back at the company, y/n decided to wear her practice clothes immediatly. it was 4:30 am and after getting dressed in a white cropped top and black sweatpants along with some white nike's, she toke her bag with necessities and headed downstairs for some light breakfast. neither mrs. min nor her father were awake as it was way to early, though y/n got used to waking up this early due to having experienced the trainee life before. so this was basically her everyday routine.

after making her avocado toast with some milk, she finished eating, leaving the dishes in the sink. deciding to call a taxi, the young girl waited outside for it to arrive. after about 10 minutes the driver was here, letting her get in.

"to the HYBE building please" y/n exclaimed, paying beforehand. "of course" the old driver answered back politely, noticing that the girl payed a lot more than she actually had to. and no it wasnt a mistake either.

"we are here miss" y/n smiled and got off the taxi with a last thank you. entering the building like yesterday she headed to her unnie at the counter. "unnie good morning!" minji looked up from the computer smiling as she heard her younger friends voice. "oh y/n you're here! good luck alright!" y/n thanked her too, now going to the elevator to head to the trainee department.

Female and male trainee's were seperated. females on the right side of the department and males on the left. you would still come across the male trainee's on some of the entering hallways but generally the keeping apart from females and males was done pretty well.

Arriving on the wanted floor, y/n went out of the elevator, heading to the main hallway. thats where all of the trainee's are mostly since all practice rooms are connected from that hallway on.

one thing about jeon y/n is her always confident walk along with her poker face, the only thing she is glad that her mother taught her before leaving.

with a straight back and rested hips, the girl made her way through the trainee's getting shocked looks and stares of either jealousy or adoration. either way she couldnt care less. whispers made their way from the hallways to the practice rooms.

"wait jeon y/n is back"

"no way!"

the girl heard a friend group mutter. y/n confirmed, the trainee's are still all up on her business.

Finding the dance practice room, she opened the door catching all the attention, as always. only now it was unexpected. the instructor would come in an hour so y/n ignored the sudden silence and stares and put her backpack away. thats when the whispers came back and it luckily wasnt as silent as before. y/n started streching minding her own business as she always would.

─ 𝐓𝐑𝐀𝐈𝐍𝐄𝐄 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
son jia was utterly confused about the sudden atmosphere. she joined the company 2 months ago and figured that everyone was pretty nice. so she went up to a group of friends. "hey whats up with the mood so suddenly?" a shorter girl answered whispering "oh you dont know jia?" the girl shook her head and another girl replied now "thats jeon y/n!" the still confused girl asked "and why is everyone whispering about her?" the short girl sighed "oh you really dont know about her huh? well, we call it the y/n tragedy. before we tell you, promise to not say a word unless you want to get kicked out of here"

jia nodded now fully interested.

"jeon y/n was kind of like the it trainee here a year ago or so. she was known for her princess visuals and skills out of this world. you know txt sunbaenim? well, y/n was supposed to debut with them, it was so shocking to even have her train with them since its usually not allowed! but like a few weeks before the members were publically announced, an accident happened. no one truly knows what happened but some say that a staff member was so jealous that she got y/n in an car accident, everything thats clear is that she left one day without any announcment. its only the girl department that knows about this and the staff of course. outside the company not a single word is spoken about this nor does anyone know. the boys here dont either, they were just told that she is leaving for a while because of health reasons."

jia put her hand over her mouth totally shocked. she could not believe the words coming out of the girls mouth. she imagined what it would feel like to have your dreams ruined because of the jealousy of someone else. especially since she has to watch her friends being successful without her, "it must hurt a lot" she thought, as she looked at the girl whos still streching.

─ 𝐎𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐈𝐍𝐀𝐋 𝐕𝐈𝐄𝐖
y/n attention was caught by the door opening. it was mr. lee the dance teacher. he was already told y/n was coming back so he gave her a small smile before going to the front of the class to finally start.

After the dance lesson, y/n picked her bag up immediatly heading out to go to her next lesson. though she was stopped by a group of girls she didnt bother to remember. "y/n you're back huh?" y/n looked at them uninterested "obviously" she replied back. "well you still got the attitude! anyways what did you do for them to let you back in? tell me your secret! have you slept with any of the higher ups?" y/n scoffed being used to this behaviour from some female trainee's. she wanted to snap at them until a girl appeared by her side. "with your skills i wonder if you slept with them?" the 'leader' of the girls scoffed, leaving immediatly.

"wow thank you i guess?" y/n looked at the pretty girl next to her amused. "you're welcome i guess?" y/n laughed and reached her hand out.

"im jeon y/n, nice to meet you"

"nice to meet you jeon y/n, im son jia"

─ 𝟐 𝐌𝐎𝐍𝐓𝐇𝐒 𝐋𝐀𝐓𝐄𝐑
"yo jia pass me that bottle" y/n yelled. "get it yourself what the fuck im literally next to you" the girl exclaimed with a disgusted expression. "ugh no respect to elders, kids these days" y/n muttered as she stood up. "you're like a month older than me shut up"

"i dont shut up, i grow up and when i look at you-"
"on god y/n im going to strangle you to death"

thats the everyday for the two girls since they have met. and honestly they feel blessed to be the best of friends now. at their first interaction, y/n just felt the need to befriend the girl, so she did, even though she rarely does. it literally took her 5 months to warm up to the txt members. the two girls figured that they are like the exact same person with the exact same persona, which brought them even closer. right now its 10pm in an empty dance practice room with only jia and y/n inside.

"yo bitch did you just get an e-mail from some hybe label thing too?" jia asked confused as y/n danced to mic drop by bts randomly. though she stopped and pulled out her phone to check too. "yea what the fuck are we getting kicked out?" y/n asked shocked "if yes then whatever i have done, i'll blame it on you" jia snickered "thats so nice of you girly, i love you" you replied with your hand on your heart. "anyway lets check" jia uttered. both clicking on the e-mail, reading through it carefully, their mouths dropped.

"what the actual fuck" jia said first. "uhm so we are just casually getting invited to join a male survival show" you asked with your usual high pitched tone when you're confused. "i mean not only we, there is another girl!" jia exclaimed excitedly. "jia baby we are getting the chance to debut" the both looked at each other with smiles and broke out into screams, hugging each other tightly.

✸﹒𝙡𝙤𝙡𝙖 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙖𝙠𝙯﹕𝙣𝙤𝙩 𝙨𝙥𝙚𝙡𝙡 𝙘𝙝𝙚𝙘𝙠𝙚𝙙
now i actually finished the b4 iland thing. i will do an introduction to the other 2 girls and everything babes.