IV ─

─ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? this is confusing

─ 𝐒𝐇𝐄 𝐖𝐎𝐔𝐋𝐃𝐍𝐓 𝐑𝐈𝐆𝐇𝐓? this is confusing. i zooned back in seeing ae-cha talking with jake, the boy that danced to crown! still very much proud of it.

i sat on the half circled couch behind me, playing with a pillow laying around as i watch all the i-landers gathered and talking. "jeon y/n?"

"what the fu- that startled me" i stopped myself from cursing as i saw a laughing boy beside me. "jay park right!?" he nodded, smiling.

"im glad you remember" he says. "im glad too, i would hate myself not remembering after the amazing performance earlier" he chuckles and mumbles a small thank you.

"honestly i have heard a lot about you at the company so im glad i get to talk to you" i smile cringing somehow as the company talk about me wasnt always the best.

"what did you hear about me?" he smiles answering "the usual i guess? great performer and extraodinary trainee?" i breath out after his words. "thank you?"

he was about to say something else as a staff member came up to us, "the voting is starting now, jay you are first." he stares at me with a scared look as i try to hold back a laugh.

"dont die there please!"

"jeon y/n its your turn." i stand up from my seat. we had all gathered downstairs for the elemination. "dont die there please!" jay, who was sat next to me utters with a high pitched voice. "boy i didnt sound like that!"

i laughed one last time before switching to a stern expression again as i entered the small voting room. "who the fuck do i vote" i mumbled, forgetting about the cameras. "oh cut that out please!" i smiled innocently at the camera.

"alright, i choose ﹙your 5 choices﹚"

i exit the room looking back at the guys and girls looking at me. "i came out alive yall its fine" i spoke easing the tension again as everyone laughed, sitting back on my chair. "if im getting voted out, remind them of my amazing presence alright?" i said towards jay.

i found myself growing close to him after he first approached me. he is out-going and doesnt get mad at my humour either. if jia doesnt watch out i might replace her soon, just joking. or not?

"dont know about the amazing but sure" jay answers gaining a glare from me. i felt other stares on me like i unnecessarily did everytime i interacted with jay, but whatever i guess.

"we will now announce the 5 drop outs" the voice suddenly speaks.

"the first contestant who was voted out with 9 votes..

kim sunoo"

i yelled out a what totally shocked. sunoo? the sunoo i saw performing? i looked towards the said boy with a wide open mouth as he looked at me with a sad smile.