Chapter 1

Flowers don't cry.

Legends, gods and mythical creatures. All real, all fake.

He hated them for their lies and deception, he knew they existed and knew people fell into their traps.

Humans came from a long line on mixes and failed practices from those very gods that created our world. When faith was questioned, punishers exiled those who dared go against anything they believed in.

If you did not agree with their traditions or follow orders, you will be shunned and abandoned.

He was lucky though, many centuries have long passed, and his clan had grown greatly from the many wars and destruction those so called "perfect" creatures as they called themselves, those who tried to destroy anything and anyone who was imperfect and caused an eye sore for their divine eyes.

Many evil and vile creatures were created and left lose in their world to eradicate unwanted lives, some of them even made by humans - manipulated and brainwashed humans to kill each other in endless bloodshed.

Now, with most villages turning into empires and the trading of goods becoming a worldwide phenomenon, his clan has created their own empire out of protecting said goods and making sure the trade market stands strong as it develops. Especially collecting certain "items" that are very beneficial for medicine in times of need, hard and very rare to find in places only true warriors would even dare to go.

The Kings, Queens, Lords and Madams from all positions of power and influence, even actors and famous artist seek their skills to obtain protection or to please their need for precious object from around the world.

Some of the most outlandish request come from those with expensive taste and more fonds to burn than a whole village, something they are willing to accept if the conditions are right.

The flanks are divided by many clans that can perform certain abilities that are not known by anyone other than that same clan.

The General Management is like a Postal Office, a place where you send your request and who ever can accept or perform said request is the one to go.

In rare occasions more than one clan is needed, some of these beasts in our world are more than they seem.

When a creature or sprout of creatures sweep the lands owned by the people, their leader seeks their help, a good use of the taxpayers founds.

In this case, no creature in presented, in fact a virus.

Thanks to the trades, an overwhelming number of herbs and medicine can be transported from all over the world to areas where plagues can hit, but at the same time, viruses that are not from your land can take over your town if the carrier crosses the country.

The letter arrived at dawn, rushed by an overwhelmed king from his own kingdom.

Madara was taking care of business to take care in the Kingdom up North, the Kings daughter had on "epiphany" and ran away, only to be found in a movie set akin to a drama filled story book for kids that his mother loves to watch... and maybe some of the brothers, but that is beside the point.

To his displeasure, the area was known to be lithered with demonic presence and practically abandoned by the late King Yi over a hundred years ago, leaving the old buildings and beautiful nature to be preserved in a snow dream.

The boarder with the water kingdom is just a few miles away, but even the old pathways have been frozen shut by the extreme winter storm that keeps this land covered in ice and snow, an ice so pure you can see right through it to distinguish the greens, red and grey tones of the stone walls and greenery that used to decorate the old kingdom.