Imagine (18) First kiss with boyfie

A/n: thank you all for 10K! It really means so much and I really want to thank you guys with this new chapter! Feel free to comment what imagines you want to see pls:) Enjoy~

        Your boyfriend was studying for an exam which he had coming up. It was late at night, but you were still helping him study. The soft sounds of the wind circulating in the room was calming adding to the bright glow of light from his study table. You sat on his bed, marveling at his hair and back view. As he stretched, you couldn't help but notice the muscles on his neck tighten. You eyes trailed down his arched back and smiled softly. Sitting closer to the inside of the bed, you decided to continue reading. After a while, he yawned, and you checked the time on his nightstand. Gosh, was it really 11 already? It was getting late, and you were both sleepy. Since he needed company and your help, you continued staying there and watching him.
       "Please stop doing that.." he whispered, his eyes meeting yours. "Doing what?' You asked. "Stop- agh.. staring at me. It's making me nervous and I can't concentrate."
   "Well, why don't you give me a kiss and then I'll cut it out?" You teased, somewhat happy that you make him nervous. This was the school's crush you were talking about, and he was anything but easy to fluster. He never blushed or got jittery, unlike you did often, and to hear that staring at him made him nervous, you were more than happy to do it more. "Come on now, y/n, must you really do this?" He asked, faking annoyance. You could tell by the smile in his voice when he said it. You nodded. "Yeah h/n, I have to," you laughed softly. He walked over to you and placed a butterfly kiss on your forehead. A gentle brush of lips wasn't enough to convince you. "Not there. Here," You pointed to your lips. He turned away. This was his first kiss. He had never kissed anyone before despite being the most popular and well-known boy in the level. You, having read many romance novels, knew how this went. "Come on, we'll take it slow." You slowly made him sit on the bed, and you straddled him, something you didn't do often. Slowly, and gently, you had to remind yourself. You guided his lips onto yours, and you were surprised how soft they were. You held the kiss there, not daring to make a move in case you got too dominant. Like second instinct, he gently tilted your head and nipped softly on your bottom lip. Startled by the soft pain, you gasped softly. The rough athlete could be gentle? You smiled against his lips and he used a free hand to run through your hair. Pulling away, you laughed softly. "So you can be gentle," you teased. He kissed your forehead one last time before he headed back to his work. "That wasn't so bad, right?" You asked, slightly embarrassed. "No," he said. "I would like to do it some other time."