Imagine (5) Sick boyfie

You woke up with a fever and runny nose, so you think that you would skip going to school today. Your mother let's you stay in bed, but soon after she leaves, you find yourself with a hacking cough and no water left. With no one at home and too weak to stand, you look at the clock and know that it is lunchtime during school days, so you decide to call one of your friends to see if they can bring you some water and medicine. You scroll through your contacts and quickly find your most dependable friend, James.
   "Hello? James, I'm down with the flu," you start and hear rustling on the other side of the phone, but he doesn't answer. "I need water and some medication. Do you think you can get those from the nearby supermarket?"  Instead of hearing James' low voice, you hear a much more feminine, and familiar voice. Soon, you realise that is was your crush, Luna. "L.. Luna.. I.. I'm fine," you stutter, to find out that she has hung up on you.
       After a while, you hear a knock on your door, and pray that Luna had sent James, but when you finally get the door open, her blonde hair and blue eyes look you from head to toe. You stand there, in shock while she nudges you back into the house and closes the door. She takes your hand and guides you slowly back into your bed, where she pulls out a thermal flask. "It's herbal tea. I told the teacher I had something on and she let me go," she says, uncapping the flask and pouring the tea into the cap. She hands it to you and with her warm hands over yours, she guides it to your mouth and you end up drinking the entire flask. Getting up, she moves to take a cold towel and places it on your forehead, trying to cool your temperature. You drift into unconsciousness, but not before muttering to her, "Can you stay?" you see her nod slightly, and she strokes your hair as you fall asleep.