Imagine (13) Cold cuddles

It is in the middle of winter, and you are over at your boy bsf's house, studying and just hanging about. Suddenly, the lights go off and both of you realise that there has been a power outage. "What in the world??" you ask as the heaters shut off, cold air almost immediately replacing the previously warm air. He has a sweater on, but you don't, you just came here in a T-shirt not knowing that there was going to be a power outage. Stupid thing to do, for sure, but you were in a rush to see your boy bsf, so you just threw on a white T-shirt and headed to his house despite the cold. What great foresight you have. Since it was late at night, the air wasn't just cold, it was freezing, so you called your parents to say that you will be staying over at his house for a while. They knew his parents, and frequently kept in touch, so they were pretty much okay with it.
"Since we can't study any more, do you want to just head to bed? I can prepare a mattress for myself," he said as he stood up. "Nah, I'm fine, I'll just share the bed with you. It's not like we are going to do anything. Besides, your bed is humongous! It for sure can fit both of us perfectly fine." He nodded and went to the bathroom to prepare for bed.
5 minutes later, both of you we're ready, and climbed into the big four-poster. He tucked himself into the duvet, so you did the same. "Goodnight, h/n."
"Goodnight, y/n," he said as he yawned and shut his eyes. Getting comfortable, you find yourself drifting asleep, and soon, you fall asleep.
You wake up cold all over, shivering like an ice cube. The room still felt cold, even though you we're under the blankets and all. The power was still out, so there was no heat anywhere other than h/n, but how would you draw warmth from him? That would be so weird. He was by your side now, having turned slightly in his sleep. You shivered, and your cold fingers accidentally touched his revealed patch of skin. "God," he muttered, his sleepy voice raspy. "What was that, y/n?" He searched for your hand, and nearly yelped when he touch it. "Holy crap, you are freezing!" he exclaimed, still sounding sleepy. "No, I'm fine," you said, but your teeth were chattering and it was hard to ignore. "C'mere," he said, but you shook your head. Slowly, he wrapped an arm around your waist and flipped you over onto your side. When was he that strong? You opened your mouth to protest, but he covered it with his hand. "Shut up. Just let me keep you warm. You might freeze," he said, matter of factly. Sitting up, he pulled his sweater over his head and handed it to you. Smiling, you put in on. God, it was warm, plus, it smelt like him. He pulled you closer to his warm body. "What are you doing? " you asked, him literally pressing your body against his." I gave you my sweater, now you have to keep me warm, " he said, laughing slightly. "It works, " you said and wrapped your arms around his. A hitched breath erupted from his mouth, and you chuckled. "Nervous? " you teased.
"Yeah. It's not every day you get to sleep with your crush, " he said as you blushed red.