Imagine (3) enemies to lovers

You walk into the ballroom in a elegant gown. Your eyes dart around, trying to find h/n. He hates you, and you pretend you do to, but actually, you love him. Too much. Whenever he sits beside you to taunt you, you cannot move closer, or touch him passionately, and when he leans down to tease you, his breath is so close to your mouth, but no matter how strong the impulse was, you couldn't kiss him.
     You meet his eyes, and you give him the usual scowl, it having become muscle memory from the many days working together. But he doesn't return the scowl as usual. He averts his eyes and walks away, so you start to get worried. After all, you didn't not care about him. You just pretended not to. "Don't you think h/n is acting weird today?" you ask your friend at the table. You pick up a champagne glass and sip at the liquid while trying to follow his body, but you can't seem to find him. You put down your champagne and head to the usual spot where you always find him waiting to tease you and fight you, not surprised to find him there. "I knew id find you here," you tell him, moving to stand beside him on the balcony. He keeps quiet, and you thought you could see tears streaming down his face, but in the pale moonlight, it's hard to tell. He turns away from you, and you can see the Sharp glint of a blade. At that point, you know what will be your fate. You will be murdered by your most loved. He presses you against the wall and you smell the metallic smell of blood as he presses the tip of the blade into your palm. You don't resist, as you know it will be in vain. "H/n, just do it."
"I... Can't," he says and throws the knife on the floor.
You take his hand and ask, "Why not?" He tilts your head up to his and press his lips on yours. His lips were soft on yours, but he kissed you with desperation, like he was waiting for this moment all his life. Your hand tangles in his soft blonde hair, and when you finally pull away, you mutter softly, "I thought you hated me." he shakes his head and a low laugh erupts from his throat and he presses his lips against your neck. "I never said that. I was just pretending."