Imagine (24) Sickboy fluff

In the morning, at school, you notice that your boyfriend isn't feeling very well. He wore a mask, and looked very lethargic. Going up to him, you stroked his hair, and asked gently, "Are you okay? You look sick." He replied, in a voice slightly hoarse, "Just not the best.." Softly, you press a kiss on his forehead before going back to your seat. Your poor boy was feeling down, and your heart melted. You had a thing for sick boys that were so clingy.. (or maybe it's just me...)
           You guys had an exam today, and it was hard to watch him struggle to focus, he kept drinking water or nodding off. You had formulated a plan to get him back home with you by his side, and it would take a lot of persuasion, but would have to do.
             After school, when he was walking home, you approached him and held his hand, a symbol of affection. "Is anyone home today?" you ask, and he shakes his head. Perfect opportunity! "Can I go to your house then?" you ask, not coming off too strongly. "I don't want you getting sick. We have exams around the corner, and they're quite important. Maybe next time?" he suggested. You pretend to think about it. "I want to take care of you," you whine. He sighs and agrees. You know he has a soft spot for you, and only today you take advantage of it. He draws in a sharp breath. "You okay?" You ask, and he nods. Gently, you put your palm on his forehead, only to find that it's burning up. He coughs slightly, and tales a sip of water. "Are you running a fever?" you ask. Normally, he's energetic and outgoing, he talks alot and loves to run around like a little puppy. But today, he was a tired and sick little puppy. He shrugs and heads into his apartment.
         He heads into the bathroom in his room while you use the guest bathroom to rinse down and change into a spare set if clothes you like to leave in his house. Quickly, you came out, only to find h/n lying on the bed. You fetch him a glass of water before sliding under the covers with him. You touch something fluffy, and was shocked for a second, before you fish out the object. It was a Green dinosaur plush which had a turtle shell on the back. You pretend to walk it over to him. "Hello," you say in a squeaky voice. "I believe you're supposed to sleep with me." he laughs softly. "I didn't know you were into plushies," you say as he cuddles the dinosaur. "This is from my childhood, he's just protected well," he explains. "He's called Sheldon." you smile at him. This tall, cool basketball player has an emotional support animal? That's hella cute. Sheldon is cuddled up to h/n, while you spoon him. Just because he's not feeling well, he requested to be the little spoon. The whole bed smells like him... You stroke his hair softly, and press a kiss to his forehead. He's fast asleep, and you find it really cute that he's curled up against you, all vulnerable and soft. His soft breathing lulls you to sleep, and both of you fall asleep together, cuddled up against each other.
       "I love you," you manage to whisper before falling asleep.