Chapter Forty-Two

Start from the beginning

He knocked unconscious, leaving Minho, Jungsoo, Hyun, Do-Wan, and Kwang to handle this.

"Okay—Everyone make sure to miss that attack!" Kwang shouted

"Mm!" Everyone shouted

'Do-Wan-ie, Mila and Na-Rae have been overtaken—We don't have eyes!'

"Fuck—Not now!" Do-Wan shouts

"What?!" Jungsoo announces, fighting his own battle with a version of Sebastian, he runs up the wall, flips from it landing behind this version before creating a massiave ball of electricity and shooting in through the version, completely dissipating it.

"It's Mila and Na-Rae—" Do-Wan ducks a fireball attack, quickly throwing a ball of light, before going invisible and appearing behind his version of Sebastian.

"Huh?!" Minho shouts as Do-Wan swiftly grabs the fakes head and implants his worst fear into his brain on repeat. The Sebastian's brain overloads, sending him in a never end loop of pain before his head quite literally explodes.

Do-Wan becomes visible again, he glances around the room, Noticing how Jungsoo had joined in Minho's fight.

Hyun, dodging attacks, finally gets his in. A misfire hits a water pipe, causing water to rain down. Hyun's eyes glow grey as he wafts his hands quickly shoving water into every entrance of the version he'd fought. Drowning him.

Kwang noticed Do-Wan's dumb stance, Minho and Jungsoo still fighting, Hyun drowning another and their uncle Mingi lying unconscious on the ground.

"If I—" he glares around the room, noticing a Sebashtian missing. Suddenly he's whisked away, appearing in a flower garden, but not any flower garden...Their flower garden.

...

Lucifer sits at the throne, a smile tugging his lips. "Wow...I mean...I never thought I'd see this again. Me up here and you....well you see where you are." He laughs, "I did expect you two to be beside me though. Along with your sister." He says, pointing to Tokki and Gogyul.

"Well tough luck, grandpa. All you had to do was not be an evil jerk." Gogyul stated

"Yeah; like it was such a dick move to come back into our lives just to be like 'Just kidding. I wanna steal your powers.'" Tokki pointedly spoke

"Oh...but it wasn't a dick love for your fathers to take my powers?" Lucifer retorted

"Dude!" Taehyung exclaimed, "You tried to kill us and our wife—Your daughter!"

"Oh you're over exaggerating. I didn't want to kill Kata—"

"You sent her to death....by trying to change the past... Quite literally you tried to kill her...." Yoongi plainly says

"I don't want to talk about this anymore. I want get this over with and go home." Jungkook urged

"Agreed. I just want to cuddle my wife, and sleep my immortality away." Hoseok grinned

"What if..." Lucifer begins, "What if I gave you something? A proposal...of sorts."

"A proposal?" Jimin chuckles before his expression become stoic, "What could you offer us?"

"You get to continue being the seven deadly sins...but I'll give you the souls of your parents."

Jin's mouth opens slightly, "W...What?"

Lucifer grins, "Now let me explain, they're not damned to hell. In the contract you signed, I simply stopped them from moving on...they're in limbo...collateral if you will."

"You're lying!" Namjoon shouts

Lucifer waves his hand chasing seven bubbles to appear. In each bubble are their parents. Seemingly lost in a void.

"You can't do that....It's forbidden..." Jungkook seethes

"The Goddess and the King...are who make the rules on what is forbidden...Kata had the power to bring them back all along...Maybe it isn't me that you should be upset with. You should call on your wife." Lucifer chimes

"Dads...don't listen to him. You know that mom would've brought them back if she could've." Gogyul defends

"But she didn't..." Taehyung says softly, "She could've and didn't...."

Tokki and Gogyul glanced at each other before glancing back at their fathers long faces.
————————————————
A/N Will edit later
Part two later tonight 🩵

Then epilogue 🥹