Shouldn't Throw Stones

Evelynn was quiet the entire ride back home. Something that didn't go unnoticed by the others. Akali and Kai'Sa were shocked, sure, but Ahri was absolutely baffled. She knew of her past relationship, but now that she had a face to put with the story, things stopped making sense.

Y/N: Me and Sera will go together. It'll save us the trouble of finding dates.

Evelynn made a face but kept quiet. Something in her stomach turned. Was this, jealousy? No. No way. Evelynn didn't get jealous. She was Evelynn.

Ahri was more then satisfied with the answer and looked at her phone only to see the time.

She tapped her fingers on the car door while Ahri watched beside her. Akali clicked her tounge before blowing a raspberry.

Akali: So, your ex is pretty hot.

Ahri: Kali!

Evelynn looked at Akali with a raised brow. She could see her yellow eyes peeking out past her glasses. She wasn't intimated though.

Akali: What? They're "exs". They aren't dating anymore. I'm just stating facts.

Kai'sa: He was quite attractive. And did you see what he was hiding under that shirt? Do you think he works out?

Evelynn: Unbelievable you two are.

Akali: How old is he? I mean, I don't mind an older fella if you know what I mean.

Evelynn rolled her eyes. Hearing her band mates get thirsty over you was definitely going to get on her nerves. But, she didn't even know the extent of it.

Y/N: Big talk coming from a little girl. Guess we'll have to see.

Akali still felt a shiver go up her spine again. The confidence, the smirk, the look, it was definitely intoxicating. She couldn't recall the last time she was attracted to someone like this. It was insane!

Seriously, why did you have to be Evelynn's ex? You could do way better. Like her. And maybe you would. You were coming to the charity event after all. You were only going with Seraphine since it was convenient. Akali didn't have a date. It was perfect!

Kai'sa: Oh God. She has her scheming face.

Evelynn kicked Akali's leg, snapping her out of her plotting. She stuck her tounge out and looked away. She could do whatever she wanted. She may be a member, but she was her own woman.

Akali: He dumped you, remember? He's free game.

Evelynn's glare now turned sharp.

She didn't need to be reminded of her past mistakes. Still, she didn't like the idea of you dating someone close to her. It would definitely hurt. Especially if it was Akali.

When they did finally reach home, they all immediately retreated to their rooms to change into more comfortable clothing. Evelynn herself was laying in bed with one of her books when she heard a knock. It didn't take long before a pair of familiar ears poking in.

Ahri: Hey, can I come in?

Evelynn closed her book.

Evelynn: Foxy, you've seen me at my most indecent. Why bother knocking?

Ahri entered the room and found herself slightly relived to find her friend wearing at least a silk robe. Evelynn.....didn't really wear much to bed.

Evelynn: Did you need something, dear?

Ahri nervously rubbed her hands together. Evelynn knee her friend well enough to know her tells. She was about to ask for something.

Ahri: I don't want this to be weird, so just take it on surface level.

Evelynn immediately knew this involved you.

Ahri: Could I get Y/N's number? I wanna coordinate the dates with him so that there isn't any miscommunication.

Evelynn rolled her eyes and tossed her book to the side. She then sat up and began to rub her temple.

Evelynn: I can make those arrangements just find.

Ahri: I know, but I'm the one in close contact with everyone. If something changes, I would know about it.

Evelynn: And you can tell me so I can tell him.

Ahri eyed her friend for a moment. It didn't seem like progress would be made, so she decided to drop it. She wished Evelynn a goodnight and headed back to her own room. If there was any doubt that Evelynn still cared for you, it was now gone.

Ahri understood where her friend was coming from. She just didn't get why. It's been a few years already, surely she would've moved on by now. Maybe just seeing you opened old wounds. She wasn't sure, but she wasn't a big fan of this Evelynn.

Were you handsome? She thought so. It was also clear that the others thought the same. But she got a weird vibe from you. Like someone who was hiding something under a cool demeanor. Plus, the way you and Seraphine interacted told her that your interests laid elsewhere.

Besides, you would just be a distraction. One that KDA didn't need right now.

Ahri reached her room and closed the door behind her. Before she even made it to her bed she spotted a framed photo on her nightstand. It was taken when they had completed their first music video. All four of them were smiling and happy and.......

Ahri thought that they would be her family. Now all they do is argue and get annoyed with each other. Never having a real family of her own, it pained Ahri to see them act this way. She wanted her sisters back. Not.......this.

She sighed and decided to call it a day. She laid down and pulled her blankets over herself, finally getting some rest.

Across the hall, Kai'sa was carefully putting her jewelry away. She didn't have any particular option on meeting you, but she could better understand why Evelynn was the way she was. How do you find the perfect guy when he already left?

Kai'sa wasn't interested in relationships. She much rather focus on her career. But, even then, she found herself growing tired of her singing career. She was never much of a singer to begin with, but she loved her dance studio and choreography. She loved teaching the others new moves and meeting interesting people and even doing charity events. Things that made her feel like she was helping with the change.

But now?

She sat on her bed and thought about it. Was she even happy here? No. She wasn't. She used to look forward to waking up everyday, excited to see what would happen next. Now? It felt like she was stuck in an endless loop of annoyance and misery. She didn't hate the girls, but she felt like she was slowly losing her mind.

What happened? Where did everything fall apart?

She laid back and stared at the roof. She began to wonder what things would be like now that you were around. Would Evelynn be happier? More upset? Would it cause more problems? Would it fix any?

She narrowed her eyes.

There was only one place everything would be revealed. The same place everyone was no looking forward to.

The charity fundraiser.

There, things will be revealed.