Those Who Live In Glass Houses

What were you feeling right now?

Let's list them.

Anger.

Guilt.

Shame.

Embarrassment.

Shock.

Surprise which you didn't even know was different from shock.

Relief.

Happiness?

Confusion.

Definitely confusion.

Your heart was beating fast at the sight of the only woman you had loved in your life as a romantic partner. That may sound confusing, conflicting, but it was true.

This was the last thing you expected to happen. You figured you might see her in passing, but never in your home talking to your friends.

And never like this.

Life had a sick idea for a joke.

Broken
Promises
Act 1

You were now sitting across from your ex. The same ex that you had broken up with years ago. Said ex was now part of a massively famous pop group that was trying to collaborate with your roommate. The same roommate that you may or may not be interested in.

There was just a lot going on right now.

The tension was a bit thick right now, but the elephant was very much present and just waiting to be addressed. You all sat in the living room, still waiting on the food to be done.

Finally, Seraphine clapped her hands together, trying to figure out what the hell was going on.

Seraphine: Soooooo....you two know each other? That's cool. I didn't know that.

You and Evelynn locked eyes, only to quickly look away from each other.

Y/N: Yeah. We know each other.

Evelynn: Yes.

Seraphine: How come you never told me? My best friend knows someone from KDA.

You and Evelynn shared another look. Ezreal looked between the two of you before his eyes grew wide.

Ezreal: Oh, shit. You two know know each other.

Ahri: What?!

Suddenly, everyone realized what he meant. The girls looked at you, and your roommates looked at Evelynn. You both sighed in sync before you both turned away.

Seraphine: Oh my gosh, they're identical.

Akali: You're the dude who broke her heart into a million pieces?

You suddenly sat up and glared at the one wearing glasses.

Y/N: I broke your heart?!

Evelynn sat up and immediately snapped back.

Evelynn: You left me!

You shot up to your feet and pointed at her.

Y/N: You're the one who that you didn't need "some nobody" ruining your reputation!

Evelynn got to her feet as well.

Evelynn: I.....

She looked to her friends suddenly making you do the same. The room was now completely silent with all eyes watching the two of you to see what what would happen next.