Curiosity Killed The Cat

Seraphine had been hyper all morning. You and Ezreal had seen her in about 10 different outfits and it wasn't even noon yet. Plus she's been frantically going around and cleaning the already very clean apartment.

It was bigger than one person can handle, so all three of you often split up and cleaned it together. But today, it seemed like Seraphine was determined to make the best possible impression on this pop group.

You were currently sitting at the table with Ezreal eating a bowl of cereal. All the while, Seraphine was frantically trying to vacuum.

Ezreal: I think she's losing it, man.

Y/N: It looks that way. I thought they weren't supposed to get here until 2 or something.

Ezreal shrugged. Seraphine had told you all about it, but you didn't catch a single word save for the time. All you knew was that you were going to be long gone by noon. You figured they would talk for about two hours, so you would stay away for four or so.

That seemed like a safe bet.

Ezreal: How the hell did I get stuck playing babysitter?

Y/N: Stop complaining. Look at it this way.

Ezreal lifted his head and looked at you.

Y/N: You get to spend the afternoon with five very attractive, very successful, very powerful women.

Ezreal looked up and comadiered it. He then nodded, deciding it wasn't as bad as he originally thought.

And what will you be doing?

You'll be out with your other friends.

Broken
Promises
Act 1

You flipped your keys around in your hand as you looked at your newly fixed car.

Y/N: God damn how I have missed you, you beautiful bitch.

You kissed your keys before you walked towards you 1969 Ford Mustang Mach 1 Fastback

You got in and started it up. You shivered when you heard it roar. You then gripped the wheel with a wicked smile.

Y/N: Let's make up for some lost time.

You put it in drive, and drive you did.

You turned the corner and sped down the road with a massively crooked smile on your face. If you had one weakness, it was fast cars. Cars that just didn't hold back.

And this car was a car that, you were proud to say, never held back.

It was your first big purchase after you got your first paycheck from Heimerdinger. It was just a rust bucket back then, but after spending enough time fixing it up and making it nice and clean, it was now the beauty that it was always meant to be.