Fail 🤦‍♀️

Heeseung POV
Me, Jay and Yujin were going out as I kinda got rejected by Jisoo 😐. We entered and the place was packed and we were about to leave when I caught eye of a slim figure and guess who it was......my future wife, Jisoo~

I walked over to her table and she looked up rather confused and embarrassed when she realised who I was "Hello Jisoo long time no see. Is it okay if we join you the places packed" she hesitated but nodded and I was about to sit next to her when this random ass dude spoke up "I think she would be more comfortable sitting next to me" what da fuk, who dis bish think he is. I fake smiled "I'm sure she's fine sitting next to me so back off dude" ain't no way am I giving up what's mine.

Jisoo POV
I just sighed at Jake n Heeseung as I made eye contact with Sunoo and Ni ki who were just giggling to themselves 🙄 "it's fine I'll sit in the middle of you two no need to make a scene" I sat in between these two idiots as I could just see out of the corner of my eye them glaring at each other I rolled my eyes and picked up the menu. "So Jisoo why don't you introduce us to your friends" Ni ki knew exactly who everyone was but still wanted a slap so I'll kindly give him one later 😊

"Fine this is Heeseung my boss and his sister Yujin and her boyfriend Jay and here is Sunoo and Ni ki my bsf but I don't know if that stays the same after tonight. Sunghoon my brother and Jake his bsf happy everyone knows each other so order I'm fuckin starving" everyone just laughed but I was fed up af.

After ordering Sunghoon being a protective mf as always couldn't fight the urge to talk to Heeseung "so your Jisoo new boss well I hope you'll treat her well and understand boundaries" he glared at poor Heeseung "Oppa stop embarrassing me he's not a child he understands basic manners."

Heeseung chuckled and smiled at my brother "don't worry Sunghoon-ah I'll treat her the best I can after all we do have history isn't it Jisoo" I covered his mouth and awkwardly laughed before he could spill da tea. "He's just kidding we crossed paths a few times that's it nothing to worry about Oppa" I pinched Heeseungs arm and glared as he just smiled at me. The things this man does to me.

We finished eating and ordered Soju to drink the night away and as everyone was talking Heeseung took my hand and held it under the table and when I looked up at him he pretended not to notice and continued talking to Sunoo oppa.

I guess Jake got jealous or some shit cuz he ended up taking my other hand and rubbing his thumb on it smiling at me, damn he's soo cute. I just sat there handless waiting for Soju so I could escape this nightmare.

"Oh Jishooshi you got something on your nose" I started rubbing my nose kinda embarrassed of Jake having to point it out "one sec I'll take it off for you" I thanked him but while he was getting a tissue Heeseung licked his thumb and rubbed off whatever was on my face leaving me Heeshook AFFFFFF. I just sat there not being able to speak so I just bowed my head and turned to see Jake pissed as hell.

"Jishooshi how's how Milka doing? I heard you took her in to the vets last week, is she okay?" I smiled at Jakes interest in my cat "ah yeah she got into another fight and broke her leg but shes recovering fast" he was about to speak but Heeseung interrupted "who's Milka?" Hes soo cute when he's clueless. "She's my cat" he gave a nod understanding.

"Yeah so anyways Jishooshi are you free tomorrow I thought maybe we could go out for some karaoke?" I was about to reply to Jakey but Heeseung happily spoke for me 😑 "sorry she's busy with me tomorrow" Jake rolled his eyes obviously pissed.

"Oh yeah? so we're you going" Heeseung froze "oh um yeah well-" I decided to save him embarrassment "we're just gonna get to know each other at dinner after all I am his new secretary" Jake smiled awkwardly and squeezed my hand "it's fine we can always go next time" he winked at making me blush fuk knows why.

The drinks finally came and threw my hands in the air escaping from both Heeseung and Jakes grasp and screamed "FINALLY SOJU LETS GET DRUNK AF" everyone laughed but I just started glugging down my drink "woah Jisoo maybe slow down we don't want a repeat of yesterday" Sunoo tried teasing but I just gave him my special finger 🖕 and continued onto my third drink.

I was about to get a fourth but Heeseung held my hand back "okay that's enough for tonight missy you need to be awake for work tomorrow" I just pouted in my drunk state, Heeseung chuckled "put those lips away before I kiss them" he spoke in a low voice so only I hear him but it was effective as my lips formed into a straight line.

"Thats better well today was wonderful but I'll be taking Jisoo home" Sunghoon looked at Heeseung kinda agitated "no no it's fine I'll take her home Jake just get a lift with Sunoo and Ni Ki" I kinda didn't wanna go home with Sunghoon he'll probably give me a whole ass lecture on Heeseung and I'm wayyyyy too drunk for dat "Hoonie chill you can trust Heeseung he won't kill me sooo baiiiiii" I ran out the restaurant.

Heeseung POV
I said my goodbyes and went to join Jisoo who had somehow gotten her hands on another two bottles of Soju 🤦‍♀️ I walked over to her and took the two bottles off her but it was too late she was obviously drunk out of her mind.

I threw the bottles away and held her hand to take her to the car but she snatched away her hand and threw herself on the ground "I don't wanna go home~" I chuckled at her cute behaviour and crouched down to her level "come on Jisoo unless you want to find yourself where you were last night" she looked up with her baby eyes.

She stuck her tongue out and spoke in a baby voice "anniyo I wanna stay here and party with Sunoo and Ni ki Oppas" I smiled at her precious behaviour and picked her up "waeeeee put me down Heeseungie" Heeseungie? Why's she soo comfortable with me we only met today well actually yesterday but well yk how that went 😏.

I took her in my car and got direction from Sunghoon and drove off. She had fallen asleep, she looked soo cute in her innocent state I just wanted to steal her away from everyone and keep her to myself. Love at first sight 😍.

Some of her hair had fallen on her face so I tucked it behind her ear admiring her beauty. When we got to her house I found the keys in her pocket and opened the door, I tucked her into her bed took one last look at her cute face and left.

YOIIIIII IDK IF IM RUSHING THIS BUT IDC ENOUGH SO DEAL WIV IT 💅💅
VOTEEEEE IF YOU WANT JAKE AND HEESEUNG FOR YOURSELF