Chapter 13 : Karn gets Cursed

"Arya, I beg you. Please leave the poor flowers alone," Draupadi almost cried.

She came in the garden to make garland for pooja. Her husband decided to join her. But him being a hardcore warrior, tried to handle the delicate flowers as his bow. Resulting him squeezing them to death. Draupadi could only pity his state as he looked at her almost crying.

"Arya, flowers are delicate. Oh God, don't squeeze them," Draupadi tried to instruct him.

Karn finally gave up. He slided them and pulled Draupadi between his legs.

"Arya," Draupadi blushed.

Karn wrapped his arms around her waist and buried his face on her neck inhaling her signature blue lotus fragnance. Karn smiled on his own. He feels complete that she is with him in his arms. He can touch her if he wants because he loves her and she loves him as well. A beautiful bond between them, the strongest bond of all.

"You need to handle flower the way you are handeling me right now, Arya," Draupadi giggled.

Karn chuckled. Her innocence will be the death of him. Her body is so soft, he fears his hands will leave it's mark on them. Her skin is so smooth that it's feels like he is touching silk.

He placed a kiss on her forehead. Draupadi blushed. After they solved their misunderstandings, their relationship is blooming everyday. She still needs to get used to him kissing her out of nowhere. His hand automatically wraps around her waist when they talk or sit together. He pulls her on his lap playing with her hair, kissing the end of it. She enjoys his show of affection though. Just he doesn't has the conscious to make it private. Even in front of the whole Sabha, he kisses her hand as she sits down. Draupadi becomes really embarrassed because ministers hide their laughter secretly.

"Your friend is coming," Karn informed.

Krishna send a letter few days ago saying he is coming to visit them. And he will come any time today.

"I am prepared," Draupadi smiled.

She has been cooking from some days. It doesn't matter how many sweets she make, he will finish them in one go. She is really happy that her Sakha is coming. A smile gracing her lips. Karn was looking at her with love when suddenly their thought broke when a woman approached them.

"Maharaj," the woman called.

Karn and Draupadi both looked at the woman. Draupadi in confusion and Karn in annoyance. He has strictly forbade anyone to disturb him when he is with his wife.

"Who are you, Devi? What do you want?" Karn asked.

"Maharaj, I came to ask something from you," the woman said.

The woman's name is Mala. She is the daughter of a local farmer. Maharaj Karn has been in her mind from the first time she meet him. His incredible beauty got her mesmorized. From that moment she knew she can never think of any man other than Karn. She waited every day when she will be able to marry him. Then they got the news their Maharaj has won the swayamvar of the fire born Princess of Panchal. The divine woman of Aryavarta. Mala's heart broke into million pieces. She always wanted to be his first wife so that she will be the Maharani beside him. She will enjoy all the privileges of being the Patrani (Head Queen).

So she came today to offer herself for him. She was momentarily stunned seeing the Maharani herself. A goddess she is! Her eyes couldn't move from the Maharani. Mala started to feel extremely conscious. She stands nowhere near the Maharani. Will Karn even look at her? Men always want beauty and she was confident she is beautiful. But now she doesn't know anymore. The definition of divine beauty stands in front of her.