explaining my human AU

Hello everybody. Sorry for not being active. I sort of fall out of TTTE for a bit but i'm back now:). This is for my 1k special (TSYM GUYS<333)

You may ask questions too if your curious

Anyways, i'm gonna explain my human AU of TTTE.

_____

So, in this AU, the trains were created using magic dust(kind of like the one in Magic Railroad). They sprinkled it on the engine and then they came to life(it's bad ik).

The trains also grow up from kids to adults. But it takes a lot of time to age. And it takes them a lot of effort to grow, too.

When the trains turns into their human form, they are now as heavy as humans. can be depending on age.

Their train forms can still be there. It's just their soul has been transitionned into a human form and the train doesn't have a face anymore, but is now a human (basically, they transform into a human, and the soul in the train moved to their human form's body)

When they turn human and sweat, they don't release a stinky smell unless they have mud or something bad smelling on them.

And when they're human, they tend to have a bit of a craving for food.

When they got their uniform wet in human form, it can also be wet in train form. But it dries fast.