💔Just Like The Old Days (James X Emily)

I have another angst in the works. It's about D10 venting to Lady about their pass life. Dunno if I should continue writing it.

also happy and sad version are in one chapter so yay😸😸😸

____•'~´•___

Another beautiful day at Sodor. Kids running around playing kites, hide and seek, and so on, people going to work and opening shops, and animals doing...animal stuff.

This also applies to eveey engine (and other vehicles) on Sodor. They were happy to be awoken from a good night's rest. And that's probably due to the fact that it's winter break! Yup, a few weeks off of work and stress is all it needs to make everyone happy. Well, atleast tomorrow it is the break.

And then there's Emily. She wasn't in her usual state of being energetic and full of life. This time she woke up a bit gloomy. Why gloomy? Well, it's hard to mention since she's a bit sensitive on that topic. The thing is, is that James got into an accident. But not any accident that would require him to be fix in a few days at the Steamworks. No. This time, it was a lot worst. It was so bad that i think to put it in words, he got everything broken and wonky. This costs mote money, at least!

She stood up from her bed. She felt dizzy after crying for the whole night. He was the love of her life, and so was she to James. And winter was that time of the year where everything went perfect just for the two of them. No way is she not going to spend time without him this winter. Or any winter for that fact.

Her eyes were also swollen. And she has a slight stomachache. So annoying... but that doesn't mean she should not go to work, it's too pathetic to think something like that the whole entire month.

for some reason she got up wayyyy to early. Almost 4 in the morning. Probably because she got the news and just said to the Fat Controller that she was feeling a bit off, and then as soon as she got home, she just plopped onto her bed, crying until she felt sleepy until 8:18. And when she was dreaming, she was holding James' hand while talking about the good old days where they were crushing. Everyone knows the moment they saw these two interact. They were meant to be together.

But God likes to make people sad, sometimes.

She turned on the tap and waited for it to be filled up. Once it was filled, she got in it and then just lay in there for a while. This, for some reason, comforted her at one point. She felt like having a 2nd hand embarassment from it, as well. She let the warm streams invading her body, and she also let a few soury tears dip in the water.

About almost an hour later, she got up and leave the bathroom. And then when she got dressed, she went downstairs into what it seems like the most boring kitchen ever. Even if Emily and James decorated it by mixing their likings together. She just sighed and grabbed the door, "I think i don't want to eat." She said in her mind, she can always get a muffin on the go, y'know.

And when she stepped outside, the rain was pouring drastically. Great, now she has to go to the pathetic-looking living room her and her husband decorated by, once again, mixing their likings together and get the umbrella.

As she was walking down the wet streets to get to work, she spotted Henry up ahead. Usually, she will greet anyone and everyone she saw, but this time she felt like having no energy to do so. And with that, she walked slower, since she knows Henry is quite the oblivious guy to be around, besides, the streets were wet as ever! Surely, you can't tush to work. You will slip and fell.

She sighed, "Great, first i woke up in the most pathetic way ever, then it's raining, and now i'am possibly late to work?! Count me in, God!" She said in her mind. She felt like she doesn't wanna deal with anyone anymore. Heck, she doesn't give a heck what will these annoying people will say. Then Henry turned around, sometimes, he had a feeling that someone is following, so he turns around to make sure no one is stalking.