💘near the beach( Ryan x Thomas)

Includes human Ryan and Thomas i humanized myself-

______•'~'•_____

It has been 6 years since the tracks to the Mainland is opened. I remember the adventure i had in there, it felt like the adventure was yesterday. Wow! Time sure flies fast when you're discovrring things!

but after all of those years...i have feelings for a certain purple tank engine. I envy him but it wasn't for long to be honest...but today i will say my most honest feelings for him, just watch! But...i do feel somewhat shy to say it though...

"hello, Thomas!" A voice came up from behind me. It was Percy coming back from delivering the mail, he was tired for sure and i understand. He giggled but i don't even know what he is giggling about, what's so funny anyways? Oh yeah, i mentioned that at the 6th anniversary party for the railway to Arlesburgh, i will confess to Ryan! Hmph.

i soon got annoyed by it and i walked away. Me and the others prepared for this anniversary party, so, let's just say it was a day off for everybody! I got washed and i wore my clothing of choice.

i saw a few people coming to the party. Mostly the pack though, but what makes me feel amazed is that they were all so formal for such an occasion!

"Hello, everybody!" I greeted. They took notice of me and greeted me back, "Hey, Oliver...sorry to bother but do you enjoy getting thrid wheeled?" I aksed out of curiosity, it felt rude but hey, it's curiosity am'i right? "Well, this is my opinion but i actually enjoy it. Plus, you won't get to be embarassed about anything!" I was...still puzzled for sure...

we got there quite early, there weren't many people at the Mainland at this hour, nor awake. Oh, who am'i kidding? It's 7, "Hello, Thomas!" I instantly blushed at the voice. It was...Ryan...Oh no! Oh, dear me! Should i do it now?

Ryan got closer to me and asked me if i could help him finnish decorating, i agree cause, hey! I'm willing to help anyone in need! "Great! Now, how about you finnish decorating the houses?" He handed me streamers n' stuff. I went to decorate 3 houses, Ryan was pleased and then he will promise me to show him something at evening.

i blushed at his sentenced and went away. I met Donald and Douglas there and they saw everything, "Aight, crushin' there are ya, Thomas?" Donald asked me, i simply just stated what happened , Douglas seems uninterested in the topic,though....

~at the party~

it was fun, i honestly had a blast at this party. The problem is Percy and everyone teasing me for having a crush on Ryan, what a nuisanse.

I saw Toad alone, drinking his fruit punch, "Hello, Toad! Where is Oliver? I can lead you to him if you want!" His innocent kiddy face looked at me and told me the msst embarassing thing, "Oh, it'sh ok. Beshides, Mr.Duck shays shomething to him about 'pegging him'? And shaying that i shouldn't look for them until they came back." Istg thank goodness he is a child and doesn't understand things

and then it was the evening, Ryan, as he promises, took near the beach. His purple eyes looked at my blue ones and he asked me to dance, i was flustered about it considering there were too many people there but he just laughed it off and said that they don't mind. I took his hand and as we danced, it felt like a fantasy movie to that.