💘Picnic (Luke x Millie)

Synopsis: Luke has invited his girlfriend to a picnic after work at night on a hill near Ulfstead Castle.

A/N: i might make a picnic story for Emily and Douglas><

____

"A picnic? Tomorrow night?" Millie red the letter she had in her hand with a big smile. She was having an afternoon tea break and she received it from the Earl. She started writing out a reply to Luke, saying how she would enjoy it dearly.

"I would love to, Luke. I've always wanted a date with you, and now it's a dream come true! I'll see you tomorrow night♡︎"

She puts it in an envelope and puts it in a mailbox and returned to her work. That night, Luke received the letter and was overjoyed. He is so grateful to have Millie in his life. He doesn't feel like it's real. And to be honest, she's more beautiful than any painting, more breath taking than the sunset, she's just a lover, a friend, and an amazing person in one. He will do anything to stay by Millie's side, including going through thin and thick. She just mesmerizes him so much.

The next day, when Luke was finnishing up for the day, he immediately went to take a bath. The warm water lingering on his body, and the fragile water droplets falling from his body to the ground makes him very calm yet excited at the fact that he's seeing the love of his life in a field of flowers this night.

Meanwhile, Millie snook out of Ulfstead and walked fast to the spot where they intended to meet. Oh gosh, she is very, very excited to see Luke and to spend time with him. She loves him and puts him in first over everything when there is a serious situation involving him.

As Millie walked through the dark night on the grass. Still in her uniform where she puts on at work, she even tries to keep it clean all day, too.

She remembered the first time where they met. Luke was another ordinary magical train that came to deliver goods from the quarry that day, she never thought that they became more than friends.

Suddenly, a tap was felt on Millie's shoulder, "Guess who?~" Say's the one who's voice is quite familliar. Millie giggles, "I know who..." She turned around to see her lover. She can see him smiling softly, even if it's dark. "Let me guide you to our picnic site, m'lady~" he held one of Millie's hand and kissed it's knuckles. The girl blushed at this.

They shared a beautiful picnic that night. They ate scone and tea like it was some sort of late night snack that they both are craving.

And when it was time to go home, they both will never forget the moment they shared that night.

____

Aaahhhhhhh sorry if there weren't any updates on my TTTE book (˚ ˃̣̣̥⌓˂̣̣̥ )

I was being not quite busy with life. But i did felt quite lonely for that period of time to the point where idek what to do. I've been spending too much time on C.ai and EnStars to even write smh but i'm back. I'll update more.

ALSO TSYM FOR 1K READS OMG