💖advices(James x Edward)

Platonic chapter cause i want to, plus, i see them as friends than a couple. But i won't budge on you're opinion🌻

_____•'~'•_____

James POV

oh how it is so boring to be at the steamworks for the..oh, i don't even want to mention that! If only someone would just comfort me?!

oh whatever, i don't bother with thoughts all night! I'm going to bed and i'll be better in the morning, hmph!

*time skip*

3rd person POV

"James? Are you awake?" Edward said, concerned about him. James quite jumped from Edward appereance; "E-Edward? What are you doing here? Shouldn't you supposed to do you're job?" James asked so many questions to him, but Edward just laughed it off.

"oh dear, James! I'm here to give you out advices, so you wouldn't crash again and again!" James was about to ask Edward to leave, but he thought about it, and thought he should give it a go, "fine, what advices should i need?" He asked, very impatiently.

Edward giggled at this and so, he tell him every advice he needs to know. And forgot time, to the point where Victor has to remind him things.

"ok, James. Goodbye then!" Edward said, and chuffed away. James on the other hand, took advice from him, he thought that his advices were quite neat and it make scenes.

_____•'~'•_____

Aight, this was quite short lol