💌if the Little Western loves you

Bbdvfndvshsnsssj the first scenario chapter in this book after A YEAR💀.

Probably because this is mainly a oneshot book. So you won't see scenarios like "What if you were kissing ___ ?" Or anything that often. But since this is called "Random TTTE Book" and the first desc i wrote contians scenarios and headcanons, i decided to do this in honor of whatever. Alsk i have some in my Tumblr but they are mainly Hetalia so i think i'm kinda experienced in these things-

might upload this to my Tumblr-

_____•'~´•_____

Duck:

💚|At the start, he see's you as a great friend to be with, but slowly started to develop feelings for you after many great laughs and memories.

💚|Gives you hints. And if someone accidently spill the secret then he'll probably say that it's a joke and to make you blush by said so person/engine.

💚|Somewhat jealous when you are interacting with others wayyy too much.

💚|Will probably hang out with you to "romantic" places he think are perfect.

💚|And he will act a bit lovey-dovey around you. Doesn't matter if he's with his bestie.

💚|If you like him back and eventually started dating, he will listen to everything that you say. He knows the little things about you.

💚|He's probably the one to confess first and it will be at your favourite place (And probably Oliver humming a melody from Elisia Boughty [however you spell jer name]😹😹😹).

Oliver:

💚|At the start, he has absoloutely no interest in you. Until the Fat Controller makes you work with him a bunch of times to the point where he's trying to get your heart.

💚|Toad probably helps at one point where your working with him. Like, mentioning things that are "embarassing" to him or just giving out little details about him. And Oliver felt embarassed yet thankfull for his help.

💚|Doesn't care that much if you have a great friendship with someone else. I mean, it's none of his business to interfere with your life.

💚|If you like him back and started dating, he'll probably give you so much flowers to the point where Toad said to give you other things than that.

💚|Doesn't give you hints and yet you somewhat found out that he likes yyou

_____•'~'•____

Well, that's it lmao i hope you like it