King Of Pride

A NOVEL BY ANA HUANG.

4.4☆'𝐬 𝐨𝐮𝐭 𝐨𝐟 5☆'𝐬
94% 𝐩𝐞𝐨𝐩𝐥𝐞 𝐥𝐢𝐤𝐞𝐝 𝐭𝐡𝐢𝐬 𝐛𝐨𝐨𝐤.

She's his opposite in every way...and the greatest temptation he's ever known.

Reserved, controlled, and proper to a fault, Kai Young has neither the time nor inclination for chaos-and Isabella, with her purple hair and inappropriate jokes, is chaos personified.

With a crucial CEO vote looming and a media empire at stake, the billionaire heir can't afford the distraction she brings.

Isabella is everything he shouldn't want, but with every look and every touch, he's tempted to break all his rules...and claim her as his own.

***

Bold, impulsive, and full of life, Isabella Valencia has never met a party she doesn't like or a man she couldn't charm...except for Kai Young.

It shouldn't matter. He's not her type-the man translates classics into Latin for fun, and his membership at the exclusive club where she bartends means he's strictly off limits.

But she can't deny that, beneath his cool exterior, is a man who could make her melt with just a touch.

No matter how hard they try, they can't resist giving into their forbidden desires.

Even if it costs them everything.

King of Pride is a steamy opposite attract, forbidden billionaire romance. It's book two in the Kings of Sin series but can be read as a standalone.

Contains explicit content and profanity. Recommended for mature readers only.

Genres
Romance
Contemporary Romance
Contemporary
Adult
New Adult
Fiction
Love

Q U O T E S
__________________________

"Kai was the epitome of aristocratic sophistication, and he'd nailed the British stoicism that went with it."

"I'm translating the book into Latin." He flipped the page and scribbled another sentence without looking up or touching his drink. "Why?" "It's relaxing." I blinked, certain I'd heard him wrong. "You think translating a five-hundred-page novel into Latin by hand is relaxing?"

"She'd touched down in my life like a tornado, gotten my drink wrong during her first shift at Valhalla, and hadn't left my thoughts since."

"when he took off his glasses and tossed them to the side before kissing me again,"

"I'm afraid not." Kai's voice could've melted butter. "I don't like sharing."

"I remember everything when it comes to you."

"She was everything I shouldn't want, but it didn't matter.
I wanted her anyway. So much so, I couldn't breathe."

"I'd never fallen in love before her. Once I did, I did it the way I did everything else. Completely. Totally. Irrevocably."

"The sound ripped through me like a bullet, and I would've given up
anything-my title, my company, my entire legacy-if it meant I could
soothe her hurt for just one minute."

"No smiling. No thinking anything she does is adorable."

"Do not disrespect any woman like that when I'm in the room."

"I never really lived before you ... And I don't want to imagine living after you." I dropped my forehead to hers, my chest aching with need and want and a thousand other emotions only she could make me feel. "Stay with me, love. Please."

"How does he look at me?"
"Like he never wants to look away."

_____________________________