𝐁𝐎𝐎𝐊𝐒𝐓𝐀𝐆𝐑𝐀𝐌 - URL for Books

DEDICATION
_______________________________

For you,
who read by flashlight
who sees dragons in the clouds
who feel most alive in the worlds they never were
who knows magic is real
who dreams.

This is for you.

_______________________________

"Her soul belongs to words and books. Everytime she reads, she is home."

'Because..... I do hate finishing books
I would like to go on with
them for years.....'
Beatrix Potter , 1905

"A reader lives a thousand lives before he dies. The man who never reads lives only one."
- George R.R. Martin, A Dance With Dragons.

"Birds have wings.

Humans have books."

"You know you've read a good book when you turn the last page and feel a little as you've lost a friend."
~ Paul Sweeney

☆ ☆ ☆ ☆ ☆

Quotes- Pinterest.

I love to read. I always feel alive in the ink smeared over the pages.

And if you READ too, hey there matee!

Are you searching for good books to read???

This book is for you'll, I'll be posting quotes of various books with reviews and summaries.

If you don't like a particular book please do not criticize the book and the author, you may find interest in some other.

I love talking about books and everything in them!!! I'm really excited to share my reading list with you guyss!!

I love books of various tropes such as rom-com, thriller, fantasy, enemies to lovers, mafia, dark romance, mystery, horror, suspense and much more! I'm exploring.

The summary, quotes are taken from the website of GoodReads and so are the ratings also from Amazon.

Mostly I stan healthy relationships! Fictional men, strong sarcastic female leads, books where there is no over drama , cheating and bla bla...

Please do give it a look and share it with our kindss! (;