Village Rowdy- 2/4

Start from the beginning

Kabir stared at the painting of khushi in his room like a mad man. He took another bottle of alcohol and drank it.

"You did a big mistake by agreeing to marry that idiot yuvraj,"

He voice was like a drunkard which he is now.

"No worries love... The one who will tie the three knot around you will be only me," he said and continued to drink till the sunrise.

________

It's the wedding day. It's been two weeks since they announced the wedding of Khushi and yuvraj.

From then Rajkumar decided to do the wedding as fast as possible because of Kabir. Afraid that he would do something, but no.

He haven't heard anything or Kabir tried to do something which can effect the wedding of his daughter.

It was little shocking but Rajkumar shrugged it off thinking that he worrying unesssyly.

Yuvraj on the other side was getting ready with an evil smrik. He many sinful throught about Khushi. He will soon take over the control of the whole mansion.

He wanted to became the sarpanch of this rajpur.

Sheela, his mother came inside the room smiling happily. But soon the smile faded as she frown seeing and evil smile over her son's lips.

"Yuvraj? What happened?,"

"Nothing mother, just thinking about my future," he replied. Sheela smiled at him and walked towards him.

Sheela is like a second mother to Khushi she loves Khushi equally like she loves her son. Now thinking that Khushi will be her daughter-in-law she was at cloud nine.

"I must be very lucky having you and now Khushi is gonna become my daughter-in-law. What more I can wish for? I'm very happy," she said with dreamy voice.

"That's it?," Yuvraj asked, for which Sheela said.

"That's it... It is more then enough,"

"No mom! There is more... After marrying Khushi I will get all the properties and I will become the next sarpanch of this village what ever your brother have, soon I will also have them,"

He said with a smrik. Sheela looked at him with shocking expression with disappointment.

"What are you talking?! Your marrying Khushi because of the properties and Power?!," She shouted at him with angry.

"Mom, mom clam down first. I want to marry Khushi because I want her. I always dreamed about Khushi from childhood to become my wife now that's happening. I love both Khushi and her properties, " he said while checking his wedding attire.

" Yuvraj, my brother, your uncle never did anything less to us. He treat us equally. Now marrying Khushi for properties is something i will never allow this marriage, "

This word stopped yuvraj. He turned towards her and glared her.

" You will not interfere in this matter mom! If at all anyone gets to know about this then believe me I won't even see if it's you!, " He glared her like he can kill her.

The money and power made him this, He became greedy.

" Now go out and don't open your mouth, it's your son's marriage so be happy, and please close the door before you go" he said and smiled at her like nothing happened.

She walked out of the room with a shocking expression.

As soon as she went, yuvraj heard another knock on the door he went and opened the door...