Five

Naruto was the first to wake up. They were still under the table. Sasuke was snoozing beside him, nose between his neck and shoulder.

It was then that Naruto realized there was a third person under the table. An older boy, probably in his early teens, was sitting in front of them, legs crossed, smiling. Naruto gasped and hugged Sasuke fearfully.

This woke Sasuke with a start. "Huh? What-" he saw the older boy. "Itachi-nii!" He exclaimed, holding Naruto protectively

The older Alpha smirked at the protective(and possessive)ness of his younger brother. "Good morning Sasuke, you gave us quite a fright this morning" he said. Naruto looked at Sasuke then Itachi

Is this boy...his big brother?

"Mom went to wake you up but found your bed empty. She screamed your name so loudly we worried the neighbors thought a murder took place" he chuckled. "We couldn't find your scent either" the 'we' being him and the head alpha. Their father.

"Nobody thought to look under the table?" Sasuke made a grumpy expression, which caused Naruto to giggle.

"I did" Itachi chuckled. "I found you and your...friend, here" he gave Naruto a scrutinizing look "and calmed down our parents, I told them we were playing hide and seek last night and you must have fallen asleep down here"

"You covered for me?" Sasuke brightened up. "Thanks!"

"Don't thank me yet Sasuke, you owe me now" Itachi said with a smirk. Sasuke scowled, and Naruto looked relieved. "So tell me about your new friend" Itachi returned his full attention to Naruto

"I'm..Naruto" he said shyly

*

Naruto woke up caged in the arms of Sasuke. He smiled at his sleeping Alpha, and kissed his nose softly, before gently lifting Sasuke's arm from his waist and getting out of the blankets.

All he wore was Sasuke's t-shirt, boxers and a pair of fox slippers. And that was that.

Naruto went to the kitchen and started preparing their dinner. "We slept for hours, there's no doubt we'll have trouble sleeping later tonight because of our recharged energy. Ah whatever, we'll find a way to lose some energy" he chuckled at his thoughts.

Pretty soon, Sasuke woke up. He smelt kimchi friend rice and pork stew. Rolling out of bed, he went downstairs and found his precious omega dancing in the kitchen while cooking. No pants on, revealing his long legs that are often wrapped around Sasuke, and wearing a frilly white apron.

Sasuke's imaginations were running wild at the sight before him.

"What a sweet omega, after cuddling his alpha he went to prepare his Alpha's dinner and dolled himself a bit" were Sasuke's thought. He couldn't help it, he chuckled and clapped at Naruto swaying his hips and bobbing his head. The blonde stopped dancing and spun around, cheeks red. "S-Sasuke! How long have you been standing there?!"

"Long enough" Sasuke said, coming down the stairs.

Naruto pouted "You could have said something"

"And mess up your performance? no way" once Sasuke was an arm's length away, he reached to tuck a hair behind Naruto's ear. His golden locks were growing longer now, it was so thick and grew so fast that they were always visiting the barber shop at least twice every three months.

He kissed his omega's full lips, and tilted Naruto back, pressing him against the table. "Sasuke" Naruto breathed when Sasuke continued kissing him, before temporarily detaching his mouth from Naruto's and attacking his neck

"S-Sasuke ngh!" Naruto gasps when Sasuke sucked on his sensitive spot, hard. Now Naruto was lying on the table

He felt Sasuke's cock pressing against his thigh. "Ahh..you're hard already?" he teased. Sasuke responded by slapping Naruto's thigh, earning a yelp from the blond. "Ahh! Hey!" Naruto scowled.

"You like it when my cock gets hard omega..you like the knowledge that I'm hard for you and I love knowing that your nice pussy is slick for me" Sasuke responded with a growl.

Naruto grins smugly, and nipped at Sasuke's lips. The Uchiha growled and kneeled a bit, since Naruto is sitting on the table. He placed his face against Naruto's hips and inhaled his scent. Naruto parted his lips, was it really that intoxicating? Sometimes he wondered if Sasuke's behavior was only because of his scent, or because he's THAT obsessed with Naruto.

"Why me?"

"Hm?"

"I'm just wondering why you chose me. That night...why was it my scent?" he remembered that night twelve years ago in that alleyway. The fresh smell of rain and the rotting garbage around him should have been enough to mask his scent.

But somehow Sasuke still found him

"I don't know" Sasuke said. "And I don't give a crap"

"Think it's fate maybe?" Naruto suggested with a chuckle. Sasuke rolled his eyes "I don't believe in that fate bull crap. Point is, I found you, I took you home, and that was the best decision I ever made"

"You lost a lot of friends growing up and your family calls you barbaric though" Naruto reminded. "Fugaku said it's my fault, that you're an animal when you're with me"

When they turned thirteen Sasuke and Naruto's separation anxiety kicked in. It was also at that time Sasuke's behavior started changing, he became more territorial of the blonde and was almost always growling. He was very difficult to calm down and the only way to calm him was giving in to what he wants

Giving him Naruto

"If they had JUST let me mark you a long time ago-" Sasuke said through gritted teeth. "You can't mark me!" Naruto said, alarmed.

"You say that but I know you want it just as much as I do!" Sasuke stood up and glared down at his omega, who refused to back down from him.

"Sasuke, no" Naruto went back to his cooking, which was beggining to boil. "I know you hate me for what I did back then, but this is no reason not to mate and mark with someone you love"

"This isn't about that! And I don't hate you for what happened, I NEVER DID! Not once, not ever"

"Then-"

"Sasuke just drop it!"

Silence fell between the two. Then, slamming his fist against the table which made Naruto jump, the Uchiha stormed out of the house.

Naruto sighed.

Was he in the wrong?