two

Naruto, despite acting cool and collected earlier, actually felt disgusted that he had a stranger's scent all over him. He was so disgusted in himself that as soon as they got home he dropped his act and ran to the bathroom, stripping off all of his clothing along the way, and then turning on the shower as soon as he stepped inside the stall.

He left the door unlocked so that Sasuke can easily come inside in case Naruto was having a break down(just to be safe, since it wouldn't be the first time it happened) or just to calm Sasuke's Alpha. The knowledge that his omega was nearby, naked, bathing in his bathroom and using his essentials was kind of like a...power trip to him. A stroke to his ego, as well as a reassurance. His Naruto is washing away all of that disgusting other alpha's pig-like stench, HIS Naruto is scrubbing himself off of any trace of that pathetic worm's lingering touch on him, even if the guy barely even laid a finger on him..

HIS OMEGA is using his bars of soap and shampoo and would soon emerge from the bathroom smelling just like him.

Sasuke had half a mind to peek, but refrained from doing so. His Omega would chastise him for being a pervert(even though he himself was a bit of a pervert and loved torturing him by teasing him). Today just isn't their day, especially with bitches throwing themselves at Sasuke's feet hoping he'd mate with one of them.

It's never gonna fucking happen. Never.

Because they're NOT Naruto. Not his omega.

But here is the thing.

They're unbonded.

Sasuke may growl like a rabid dog at anyone who dares to approach him or his blond while smelling like arousal and pheromones, and guards Naruto with a metaphorical chain-link fence around him, but he hasn't mated with Naruto yet.

and because the blond is an unbonded omega he has to wear a collar around his neck to hide his scent because sometimes it would become TOO strong, throwing any Alpha into rut, and soon lose control of their sanity, only DESIRING, WANTING, to find him, and mate with him, whether he wants them or not.

And obviously, he does not

If Sasuke had his way he would have bonded with Naruto a long long time ago.

But shit happened in their life. He was given the ultimatum. Either he wait until their twenty first birthday to mate with Naruto, or he loses him and they get forcibly mated to someone else. OBVIOUSLY he chose the former...as much as it pisses him off he's willing to endure the long wait before he can mate with Naruto and have him bare their puppies.

How hard can waiting until they're twenty one is anyway? They're already seventeen. They only have four years left until they're twenty one, it should be fine, they'll be fine.

He can't stuff his omega's stomach with his seed and watch him get round with pup-- YET. But he CAN ensure that nobody else lays a finger on what's rightfully HIS.

Also, they may not be allowed to mate, but nobody said anything about being forbidden to do other activities to blow off steam. "Sasuke, what's with the perverted smirk?" Came Naruto's voice. His blonde angel emerges from the bathroom in a fluffy white robe and towelling his hair, looking satisfied.

"Had a nice shower dobe?" Sasuke teased.

Naruto smiles before approaching him