One

"It's not fair... " a frail looking blond boy cried, kneeling on the dirty pavement of an alleyway. "It's not fair, why did I have to be born this way?" He quietly cried, wiping away fat tears and a snot.

He was constantly bullied by other kids for being born an omega. The ONLY omega in their hometown. According to the elders, Omegas are weak, fragile, both mentally and physically. They needed an Alpha to take care of them because they wouldn't be able to protect themselves.

He thought it was stupid and ridiculous, but his opinion's never mattered. Why should they? He was a lowly orphan who was always the source of trouble, abuse, and discrimination. A lowly, orphan omega.

"Hey"

He whipped his head up and met the concerned gaze of another boy. This boy had inky black hair, coal black eyes and had beautiful pearl-white skin. "What are you doing on the floor?" He frowned "it's dirty"

"It's either this or stand while my legs are hurt" he hissed. To his confusion and shock, the other boy didn't snap at him for being rude, as most people did. They just automatically hate him for some reason. Instead the boy reached his hand forward and started wiping his tears away with a white handkerchief. "W-what are you doing?!" Naruto shouts, turning red because he wasn't used to someone being kind or in close proximity to him.

"What's your name?"

"Huh?"

"I'm asking you what your name is, idiot" the boy muttered the last bit, but the blond still heard. Scowling, he yelled "I'm not called idiot! I'm Naruto!"

"What?" The black haired boy smirked.

"I said I'm Naruto!" He narrowed his eyes and puffed his cheeks, probably an attempt to look intimidating. Which failed miserably

The kid continued staring while wearing that smirk. He looked amused, and at the same time held some fondness.

"Naruto" he whispered. "Sasuke"

"My name isn't-" Naruto was silenced by the other boy, Sasuke, placing a finger against his lips, further embarrassing and freaking him out. "My name's Sasuke"

Sasuke didn't understand what compelled him to leave his house that night. All he did was open his bedroom window and out of nowhere was struck by this amazing scent. He couldn't quite pinpoint what it was, but his instincts demanded he follow it to its source. So he did.

He sneaked out of his room through the window, and left the compound. Sniffing the air, occasionally licking his lips, he kept muttering "where is it? Where is it? WHERE IS IT?" until he came across a little blonde boy crying in an alleyway just near his house

The smell grew stronger. He smelled wonderful, DELICIOUS.

And when the boy raised his head when he called him, Sasuke was enraptured by the sight of two wonderfully blue eyes. Even while crying he was beautiful...

Though, his inner Alpha roared angrily at the sight of those tears. Who would dare cause this beautiful boy to cry?!

Sasuke restrained his furious Alpha with some difficulty, and managed to have a decent conversation with the beautiful blond boy. After teasing him, the boy snapped back by saying "I'm not called idiot! I'm Naruto!" He yelled.

Sasuke might have freaked Naruto out, maybe made a fool of himself or came off as cocky. But he made up for it, by offering him shelter for the night

Later learning that the kid was a runaway

Things happened. Many things.

And years has gone by since that night they met

*

Naruto is an omega. Everyone knew that. The only omega in their high school. The only omega in their town to be exact.

"Hey bitch" an Alpha approached the blond boy who was just minding his own business, leaning against the gate of their school.

Naruto glared at the asshole who approached him. This guy screamed 'douchebag' just from his attire. Ripped jeans, black sleeveless shirt(clearly the sleeves were cut) wearing chain necklaces. He was taller than Naruto, but had a lanky frame. He was wearing a lustful sneer and was eyeing Naruto up and down like a piece of meat. "What's a hottie omega like you doing all alone? Without an alpha to keep you safe?" He sniffed the air and let out a satisfied sigh. "Ahhh" the blonde smelled... enticing.

"You smell good, tasty "

Naruto saw the guy's bulge and gave a disgusted scoff. "He's mine" came a chilling voice. Naruto smirked. There was a reason he stayed quiet the whole time. Usually, he'd show any Alpha or Beta that attempts to get into his pants how he wasn't as defenseless as they assume.

But it was always more fun watching Sasuke scare them away with just one glare. It was also always a cool fight scene too, whenever Sasuke gets into the mood. Naruto would try to jump into the fight, but Sasuke would use his Alpha voice and tell him to back off and stay out. Let him to handle the motherfucking morons who thought it would be a fantastic idea to approach what was HIS

"FUCK" the lanky Alpha jumped back when Sasuke slammed a hand on the side of Naruto's head, glaring at the shaking Alpha who was hitting on HIS blonde moments ago. This was exactly why he didn't like leaving Naruto alone! Even for a few damned minutes!

The lanky Alpha tried to play it cool, even straightened up and scowled, but the warning growl and dangerous pheromones Sasuke was emitting reduced the guy into a choking mess.

"Beat it" Sasuke snapped. Without another word, the other Alpha ran off with his tail between his legs.

Naruto grinned at his mate. "Hey Sas! What took ya long?" He leaned to nuzzle the black haired boy's neck. Sasuke growled when he smelled the stranger's scent on his Naruto, even though it was barely lingering it was still there.

"As soon as we're home, take a bath" he said.

*

A/n: this is my first omegaverse fanfiction. Sorry if I mess some stuff up. This idea was given to me by @coolwatermelons hope you enjoy this, thanks for the ideas, though I might change some