CHAPTER 64 (Bonus p6)

Start from the beginning

Ignoring how dismayed Wang Yibo's expression had become, he went up on the stage without another word.

Seeing this new face, the host said in confusion, "You are......?"

"Wang Yibo is feeling under the weather. I'll play as his substitute." Xiao Zhan cracked his neck and smiled coldly at the omega before him, "Please take care of me."

The omega suddenly trembled from head to foot for some reason, "Please take——"

"Okay! Start!" the host ordered.

Xiao Zhan hauled in the person in front of him and slammed into him ruthlessly.

*Bang!*

The balloon popped instantly, the scraps flying into the air and spiraling down towards the floor. At the same time, the omega, who had been dazed from the accidental collision of their heads, fell to the floor and dully sat there, unable to react to what just happened.

Xiao Zhan squatted down and vigorously flicked the red spot on the other's forehead.

"You think you're worthy enough to call him Yibo Ge? Only Laozi can call him Ge. Sober up. Next time you're found seducing Laozi's alpha, your brains will get knocked out, understand?"

These words were, of course, only an empty threat, he wouldn't actually do such a cruel thing, but with the ominous glint in his eyes and the fierce retribution he'd just dealt, the omega really lost all his courage.

"Un-understood...... I'm sorry...... I didn't know you were......"

The host saw that they hadn't stood up and ran over to ask, "You all right?"

Xiao Zhan got up, dragging the guy up from the ground, and turned his head with a smile on his face, "It's nothing, he just drank too much."

The overly-frightened omega was trembling, so he had to be helped off the stage. Xiao Zhan successfully advanced to the next round of the competition. Due to his lack of a partner, the host assigned him an alpha. He was about to refuse, but he shot a glance at Wang Yibo, who was looking at him with his chin ducked. It seemed he'd drank some more, because his face was even more red.

Really hasn't learned his lesson.

His heart went hot and he immediately agreed to the partner assignment.

Let this silly dog experience what I felt.

The game continued and the alpha, who'd just jumped up on stage, happily circled his arms around the omega partner he thought was the most beautiful in the whole room, "Sorry in advance, I'm really strong so I might hurt you in a bit."

Xiao Zhan replied indifferently, "Then I'll also apologize in advance."

"Ah? What for?"

About ten seconds later, the alpha understood why.

"Too fucking scary......" He gingerly walked off the stage and said doubtfully to his fellow tablemates in fright, "Is that really an omega, my precious waist was almost snapped......"

Xiao Zhan quickly and violently took first place in the game. The host had just walked over to give him his prize when someone suddenly rushed on the stage, swaying and shaking, and dragged Xiao Zhan by the hand off the stage.

"What are you doing? You're not allowed to touch me."

Xiao Zhan tried to break free, but the grip on his wrist was unbreakable, to the point of causing a little pain. No matter what he shouted, Wang Yibo kept walking without saying a word, dragging him firmly all the way to their hotel room.