A BLESSED LOVE STORY

It was the best of times. It was the worst of times. A phrase Kalliam and I know too well. Together, we've been through thick and thin. Yet, our love is bottomless. We are best friends of one another. Also, they are each lover. We annoy the hell out of each other. Though we do, we would never give up on our love.

Our love story began today, an average Wednesday. Today was the first day of high school. He has been assigned to sit right next to me in our algebra class. As he sat down I began to think that I might as well introduce myself, and so I am. I hope that this might be something special. As we start to get to know each other, I start to think that we might hit it off. After class, I find out that he is in most of my classes. It's the first day of school so we don't have any work yet, just going around and meeting our new teachers. Because of this, we talk in every class. I'm hoping that this new relationship turns out to be something more.

~Three days later~

Today is our first date. I'm hoping that it goes magically like being able to talk to animals. We are going on a walk on the beach, at the gulf of the city. I quickly spot him walking along the blue waves of the ocean so I walk up to him. We start to have a conversation that for hours has flowed effortlessly. We have laughed, shared stories, and we also discovered that we have so many things in common. It seems as if we have known each other for years.

~A year later~

From that day on, we have been completely inseparable. We have gone on many adventures, explored new places, and created countless memories. We have been each other's support system through the good and bad times. No Dwayne and Lauren but we've been each other's rocks.

But, like any relationship, we have had our fair share of challenges. The times we disagreed on things, times we argued, and times where we just couldn't seem to see eye to eye. But through it all, we have never given up on each other. We worked through our problems and came out stronger on the other side.

Our anniversary is tomorrow and I can't wait to celebrate with him. I have planned a romantic evening, complete with a candlelight dinner and a surprise gift. I know that he'll love it, and I can't wait until I see the smile on his face.

As I got ready for our date, I can't help but think about how lucky I am to have him in my life. He's my soulmate, my confidante, and my partner in crime. He's the best thing that has ever happened to me.

And so, we sat down at our romantic dinner, I felt a surge of love and gratitude for the man sitting across from me. I know that it has been the best of times and the worst of times, but with him by my side, I can conquer anything that comes my way.

As we are eating our dinner and talking, our eyes lock in a loving gaze. We can't help but smile as we talk about our love for each other. I express how I feel like the luckiest girl in the world to have him by my side. He is my best friend, my partner, and the love of my life. He returned the sentiment, telling me how grateful he is to have me in his life. We reminisced about all the adventures we have been on together and all the memories we have created. We both know that we have been through our fair share of challenges together, but we are confident that we can overcome anything as long as we are together. As we finished our meals and headed out into the night, we held hands and knew that our love story was to be the loveliest love story of the world.

~Another year later~

We could hardly believe it, but we're finally married! After all of the planning, the big day came and went all in a blur of love and excitement. I'm super grateful to have found my soulmate and to be embarking on this new chapter in our lives together. The ceremony was beautiful and lovely. I loved walking down the aisle to my handsome partner and seeing the tears in his beautiful hazel eyes. I feel so blessed and lucky to have been married to my best friend and can't wait to see what our future holds for us as a couple and to spend the rest of my life with him.

~The following morning~

As soon as I open my eyes today, I know that I have to tell him about this weird dream that I had last night. It was very vivid and bizarre! I dreamt that I was wandering through a forest with snow white as the eyes, the squirrels chattering as if they were humans, the birds singing angelic melodies, the sound of leaves whistling like crunching of a white sheet of paper, and suddenly I stumbled upon a hidden cave. As I went inside, I found myself inside of a room with jewels that glistened like glitter in sunlight and treasure, but then I heard a loud noise and realised that I was not alone. That's when I woke up, feeling unsettled and curious about what it could all mean.