Dr. Perfección

"Dr. Perfección. There's an alarming apartment building. That's on fire," My intern says. Informing me of my next mission. "Where and what caused it?" I ask before pushing the button to my secret lair in my kitchen cabinet. "It's at 3000 Watertime Street. It was caused by a stove that was left on," he says. As I put on my super suit faster than Lois Lane.

The moment I. Dr Perfección. Received news of the alarming apartment fire. Caused by a stove that was left on. I sprang into action. With lightning-fast speed. Utilising my superhuman strength. I flew to the scene to rescue the 100 civilians trapped inside, despite the dangerous heat of the flames. I fearlessly charged into the burning building. Saving every single person. I carefully carried each individual out of the building. One by one. Ensuring their safety and well-being. Thanks to my heroic efforts. All 100 civilians were successfully rescued, and the fire was ultimately extinguished. It is clear that I truly lived up to my name. Serving as the embodiment of perfection amidst the face of immense danger.

**AUTHORS NOTE**

I am unaware of what I am going to do with this story honestly. This is just what I have right now. I might go into details and make it an actual book or I might not.