RAGS TO RICHES

Today was my life-changing day. Going about my daily routine. As a poor and homeless woman. When an unexpected blessing occurred. A baby delivered by the storks. First, I was overwhelmed to take care of him. I looked into his eyes and knew I couldn't let him go. After that moment, we became a family. I vowed to give him the best life possible. I named him Larko. Larko was the name of my late father. Though I don't have everything, I will give him the best possible. All that matters is him having what he needs.

Larko is a year old now. He discovered his passion for rapping. Melts my heart to see him so happy. He dances to any rap beat he hears. With his adorable baby babble, he attempts to rap along. Incredible how rap captures his attention. It has also brought him much joy. For his love for rap to grow, I can't wait. As a mother, I will support his interests. Also, encourage him to pursue his dreams. Blessed to see him smile and giggle. Chiefly when he hears his favourite songs. For the moments I spend with him, I am grateful.

It's heartwarming to see my little boy, Larko. He pursues his passion for rapping. He is at a young age. Over the moon, I'm. He had an opportunity to meet Lil Baby. And to perform a song he wrote. Topping it off, he received a letter. Telling him he'd been offered a record deal! I'm amazed. His hard work and dedication have paid off even at such a young age. As his mother, I'll always support and encourage him. On any journey, he embarks on this exciting new journey. I'm blessed to watch him live out his dreams. I can't wait to see all he accomplishes.

Witnessing the success of my son Larko is memorable. He became an overnight rap sensation. This happened after his viral rap hit. His talent and hard work have paid off. He's now living a life of luxury. Thanks to his massive fan base and success in music. I couldn't be prouder of him. And all he's accomplished. As his mother, I'll continue supporting him. In his journey and watching him rise to the top. It's memorable how far he has come. I can't wait to see what the future embarks for him.