"Lani where you going?" I heard Layla's lil voice ask from behind me.

Stopping I turned around with a small smile "I'm going to record my song".

"I can come?" She asked as she looked up me with her lil glossy eyes.

"No Layla it's late ya mom would whoop my ass" I told her with a lil chuckle even though Des could never.

"But mommy wouldn't mind" she continued and all I could do was laugh at her.

"Layla look at the time it's soon time for bed, but let's go say hi to KayKay" I picked her up as she nodded her eyes fighting her sleep she dropped her head on my shoulder, with Leon styling inside the house; the three of us left.

I walked towards Kay's car and tapped on his window then opened up the car door, he looked up from his phone and Layla reached for him, he sat her down on his knee but she tiredly moved her arms up to hug him.

"What's up princess? You tired?" He asked and she shook her head as she held in a yawn, "yeah aightt" he chuckled and moved the curls that were covering her face.

"Lani said I can't come with you" she pouted and crossed her arms as if she was about to throw a tantrum.

"Princess you ain't seen that you tired? Another day and I gotchu aight?" She kept her pout but still nodded, she reached her arms up for me to pick her up I fixed her body in my arms then closed back his car door.

I walked around the car and seen that Shania didn't get in "you not getting in?"

"Hell no shit bouta be mad awkward so Imma wait till you come back" she chuckled.

Rolling my eyes at her I walked back towards the house and pushed open the door, I quickly took Layla to her and tucked her into her bed.

I turned off the light and left a crack in the door and left the house. I closed and locked the door behind me before I walked back towards Kay's car and got in with Shania following closely behind.

"What's good witchu papi?" I spoke up the second I got into the car and flung my arms around him, he let out a lil chuckle as he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"I'm chilling but you good?" I moved my arms away from his neck and quickly scanned his fit, nigga always gotta put shit on nobody the time or day.

I'm tryna get like him though cause I personally could never.

"Yeah I'm straight just a lil nervous" I sat back in the seat and leaned my seat back a lil bit so I could sleep and rejuvenate before I gotta put my brain cells to work for the next two hours or so.

He put his tattooed hand on the steering wheel as he got ready to drive off "I done told ya ass not to be nervous you got it".

But instead of driving off he stared me down and scanned my whole face and slowly licked his lips.

Which erupted a thousand and one butterflies in my stomach turning my head away and covered my mouth with the palm of my hand.

I put my free hand up to his to turn his head away and made those eyes face the direction in which we should be driving, "please drive off" I felt him kiss my hand before I moved it he didn't say anything else and finally put the car in drive.
––