Mystified, Wang Yibo replied, "What votes? What first place?"

"Don't you know that CP Vote? You two are in first place. The award ceremony is tomorrow."

Now that's just great, even the pleasant surprise was exposed.

Xiao Zhan got annoyed, "You shut up!"

Wang Yibo looked at him in surprise, "Xuezhang, were you getting votes for us?"

Xiao Zhan couldn't hold the mask on his face and admitted angrily, "What, no, isn't it something you were looking forward to."

Wang Yibo blinked in surprise for a moment, then the corners of his mouth rose quickly. The expression on his face completely thawed. "How are you so cute......"

"Cute my ass......" Xiao Zhan said with a bit of ridicule. He turned to Xu Sheng and said fiercely, "You're trying to curry favor with your girlfriend but what about me? Don't tell me you're saying I can't fawn on my boyfriend?"

Wang Yibo couldn't stop giggling on the sidelines.

Xu Sheng weakly said, "Just this one time. I'm begging you, Ge. I really can't lose her...... She's always hated that I don't have much courage. If I can win first place this time and kiss her once in public, then she'll look at me in a whole new light instantly......"

Wang Yibo's smile dropped, "......First place has to kiss in public?" He seemed to realize something, turning an expression full of hidden bitterness towards his omega who'd always been wanting to kiss him these past few days.

"So it was actually like that......"

Xiao Zhan's head suddenly started aching. His scheme had been exposed, so he didn't dare to look back at him. He took out his anger on Xu Sheng, "I definitely won't let you. Why? You think if you fucking spam votes to get first place, your girlfriend will really think highly of you?"

He wanted to scold him a few more times, but Wang Yibo pulled him into his arms and hugged him from behind.

"It doesn't matter, just let him this once."

Xiao Zhan was dumbfounded. He turned his head in disbelief, "Ah?"

"I can completely understand his frame of mind. If I were him, in order to make you happy, I'd do anything it took." His voice was soft, almost clinging to Xiao Zhan's ear, "Because you got so many votes for us, I'm already very happy. The final placement isn't important at all, so just let him. "

Xiao Zhan was still a bit unwilling, muttering, "But why? Do you know how much time I spent......"

Wang Yibo laughed lowly, heat spraying his ear, itchy and soft, "I know, especially for all that 'practice' with me, right?"

With a guilty conscience, Xiao Zhan said, "That wasn't just for the vote......"

"I will not kiss you in public," Wang Yibo said suddenly.

Xiao Zhan was stunned. He was about to ask why, but Wang Yibo turned him around to face him and hugged him close.

He said to Xu Sheng, "Rest assured, we won't participate in the award ceremony tomorrow, but I don't know if your vote spamming will get the approval you want. To move your girlfriend's heart, relying on that kind of thing is useless, you need to rely on yourself."

As if he'd received amnesty, Xu Sheng quickly expressed his thanks, then said he would work hard himself. After that, he flew from the scene of the crime to escape a beating.

Xiao Zhan raised his head from his chest and said in resentment, "You're too kind, also......why don't you want to kiss me in public? Are you still too shy?"