"You're fully aware that I can't do anything to you." Wang Yibo turned his face away, his expression a little sad and wronged. "I can only watch you get hurt and watch you fall down. I can't keep you from stubbornly risking it all like that next time. So what can I do with you? "

Xiao Zhan laughed lightly and leaned over to rub his cheek with the tip of his nose, "So you really are angry?"

Wang Yibo tilted his head to avoid him, "Yes, I'm really angry. Even if you hit me and scold me, I'd never get angry, but if you don't cherish yourself, I get really angry. So I won't kiss you until you promise me."

Xiao Zhan snorted and sat back in his seat.

"Already grown up and spreading your wings? Daring to threaten me?"

Wang Yibo froze, pursing his lips and not saying anything else.

Xiao Zhan then said cold and chilly, "Who was it who said yesterday that it was his fault and that he didn't protect his omega? Yet in a flash, he's angry with me."

"......"

"I gave you a chance and you didn't take it. You think I like being kissed by you?" He turned a cool eye on him, "You think I like you?"

Wang Yibo opened his eyes in disbelief. After a few seconds, he asked in a trembling voice, "You......you don't like me......?"

At that moment, the ferris wheel finally reached the end of its descent.

Xiao Zhan pushed open the door and walked out at a rapid pace. Wang Yibo staggered after him and grabbed his hand.

"Didn't you say you like me? Xuezhang, you didn't lie to me, right?" His tone was incredibly anxious.

Xiao Zhan didn't turn his head back. He gripped him tight and pulled him all the way to his own door.

Wang Yibo asked all the whole way without receiving a reply, out of his wits in a panic. As soon as he entered the door, he broke the grip of Xiao Zhan 's hand and pressed him against the wall. He roared lowly, "Tell me! Why aren't you talking!"

Xiao Zhan gave him a cold look of indifference.

"Like, I like you to death."

Wang Yibo's red-rimmed eyes opened wide.

"So do you now know how it feels when you can't get a reply from the person you like?" Xiao Zhan began to show a smiling expression, "After giving me the cold-shoulder for a month, if you get to be angry, I also can't get angry?"

Wang Yibo realized that he was being teased again and he heaved a sigh of relief even though he still ached inside.

"When I get angry, I don't make this kind of joke......" He turned around all desolate, "Is my love so insignificant to you......"

Xiao Zhan 's heart sank.

I'm done for, the bullying was overdoing it.

He quickly hugged the other from behind, "Sorry, I'm sorry. I just was angry with you. I didn't mean that I don't like you. Your love is very important to me, the most important! I did wrong, don't be angry, Ge, don't be mad."

With this call of "Ge", Wang Yibo's disappointment mostly vanished, but he still didn't speak with a closed-off expression. The sharp profile of his face seemed constricted.

Xiao Zhan walked around to his front, linked his arms around his neck, and pulled him close to fawn on him, "I like to be kissed by you, really like it, so kiss me, okay?"

"No." Wang Yibo didn't change his expression, being extraordinarily obstinate.

"Fine. Then I'll do the kissing." Xiao Zhan didn't feel a bit of shame, first kissing his chin and then kissing his neck.