Station 19🚒

You are Nicky Hughes but everyone calls you Nick. You are vicks sister this is after vicks accident.

N: Doctor Hughes we have a fire company coming in one of our own has been seriously injured. I know its your first day.
Nicky: Page Dr Bailey and Dr Grey gather a team of nurses and lets wait outside for this ambulance.
N: Done and Done.
Dr Grey: You must be the new doctor uhmmm
Nicky: Dr Nicky Hughes. Mam.
Dr Bailey: Well shows us what you got, don't worry we will step in if we need to.
Nicky: Okay  what do we got?
Miller: Firefighter Vic Hughes struck by a power cable she was on top of the ladder.
Dr Bailey: Hughes i didn't catch on. Are you okay?
Nicky: I got this, lets move. Vic can you hear me.
Vic: I need to get back to work there's still a fire that needs putting out.
Nicky: Okay but right now I need to check that you are okay to work. Vicky listen to me.
Vic: Nicky its you.
Nicky: Yes its me. Now let me do my job, you've done yours
Dr Bailey: Heart rate is elevated.
Nicky: I'm not surprised.
Dr grey: Lets give her labetalol 5 mg.
Nicky: No she's allergic to trandate give her atenolol 5 mg.
Dr Bailey: I'm not hearing any fluid which is good.
Ben: How is she?
Nicky: She's stable for now we need to keep a close eye on her.
Andy: Warren?
Travis: How is she?
Ruiz: Can we see her?
Ben: Guys you all need to take a breath she's stable. This is her doctor along with Dr Grey and Dr Bailey she's got the best.
Nicky: Hi im Dr Nicky.... Nicky Hughes
S-
Travis: Wait Hughes?
Nicky: She's my sister.
Andy: She didn't tell is she had a sister let alone that you were in Seattle at Grey sloan.
Nicky: That would be my fault i didn't tell her I was coming and I only just started here so.
Travis: Can we see her we need to tell her something?
Nicky: Well something good or bad?
Travis: Unclear, we lost a firefighter so I wouldn't say good...
Andy: But it could have been worse... I'm just saying.
Nicky: Okay just try to let her down gently and keep her calm her heart can't take much more stress.
Travis: Hey Hughes listen I need to tell you something.
Vic: What is it? Is everyone okay? Ruiz? Miller? Herrera?
Travis: Woah slow down they're all fine its captain Beckett.
Vic: What about him?
Travis: There was a second explosion and he died on impact. Obviously we lost one of our own but it could have been worse.
Vic: I never thought I would hear you say that.
Travis: Herrera just said it outside and I thought now sounded like a good time to use it. Anyways I met your sister she seems nice
Monitor flatlines
Travis: Vic? Hughes? Hughie? CAN I GET SOME HELP IN HERE!!
Nicky: Move out of the way coming through, Schmitt sound the alarm code blue GET ME A CRASH COURT IN HERE!!
1 hour later
Nicky: We've moved her to icu just so she has the best possible chance we need to keep an extra close eye on her. The electricity that went through her body has caused her heart to have arrhythmias which can cause the heart to stop which is what happened. You can see her but only two at a time. She is awake.
Andy: Thank you and hey welcome to Seattle.