24"lover

-🧷🧸-

-🧷🧸-

"you're going too comfortable aren't you?" Jiho asked looking down at him. He's grinning like idiot. they were watching Netflix and munch some chips with Jiho sitting on the couch and Yeonjun laying down on her laps.

Yeonjun scrunched his face at her. "it's no wrong for me to feel comfortable around you" the girl scoffed "you and your words."

Jiho hesitated at first but she look down again, catches his eyes. "what? another kiss?" Yeonjun teased, smirking.

"the heck no. i want to ask"

"go on. i'm all ears"

she pursed her lips into a thin line, fidgeting with her finger. "uh i didn't know you had a brother" Yeonjun stopped at that, look away from her. "Youngjae is my step-brother actually. Mom left us because she couldn't handle dad anymore"

"oh– i'm sorry." she muttered, scared if it's going to hurt him.

Yeonjun smile at her. "don't be. Hey you wanna go outside and watch fireworks show? i heard tonight they have it"

she rolled her eyes. "i thought you think that's immature " Yeonjun laughed at that, he quickly sit down and cupped her face. "come on past is past. i was pissed by Mark back then. He told me to stay away from you"

Jiho sneered at that. "now who's the immature one?"

"Mark." he said plainly which made Jiho to bursted into a laugh. "you want to go or not?" he whined, grasping her fingers. Jiho sighed at his actions. "look at you being so clingy. What is Wooyoung gonna think if he saw us like this?"

The male groaned at that. "stop saying other boys name when it's just us. i'm so pissed by it. who cares about what people thought? you're all mine"

this time Jiho flustered by it. geez this is weird but she like it. "who said i'm yours? we didn't declare anything."

Yeonjun rolled her eyes. He's annoyed by her attitude. "look, Jiho. we likes each other, i'm yours you're mine. i'm your boyfriend you're my girlfriend "

"no please i love my single life" she answered beaming which Yeonjun pinched her nose hard. "oww! what was that for?"

"you keep on teasing me. do it again i'll do something else" he warned, getting close to her. Jiho just grinned at him when finally he melt down. he pinched both of his cheeks "whatever Seo Jiho i can't keep on being angry at you. look at these fluffy cheeks."

"eu you're so cringe." she made a disgusted face which Yeonjun didn't care at all. He pulled her into his embrace, resting his head on her shoulder. "lets stay like this for a while"

Jiho hugged him back, patting his back. "don't you think we switched too fast?" she asked which Yeonjun just hummed. he feel the most comfortable in that way. he doesn't have to worry anymore. he won, he's happy.

"your hair smell nice, mice"

"you told me before"

Yeonjun grinned at her answer. "you remembered"

-🧷🎮-

"MY WORST NIGHTMARE FINALLY HAPPENED. I CANNOT BELIEVE THIS." Wooyoung screamed his lungs out, pulling his hair.

Jiho laughed at him. "stop freaking out you're scaring the students "

"no? the students are scared of both of you holding hands together! this isn't like you guys what did i missed exactly?" he keep on raising his voice everytime which they had to close their ears.

Yeonjun sticked his tongue out, "you're jealous."

"me? as in Jung Wooyoung? jealous? huh you gotta be kidding me. no freaking way" he signify clearly.  Wooyoung sighed, "poor Yuna. she must feel like transferring school"

Jiho turned to look at Yeonjun. "aren't you gonna tell your lovely Yuna about us yourself?" Yeonjun smirked at her statement "you said we didn't declare anything yet"

Jiho scoffed at him, trying to let go of his hand but his gripped went stronger. "okay fine sorry. let her know herself who is she anyway. i'm focusing 100% on you"

"this is insane. i need time to process your status" Wooyoung said before running out of the class.

they laughed at Wooyoung who nearly slipped at the door. Jiho sighed again. "we're so cliche and cringe. we really went from childhood friend to enemy then this"

"what's this?"

she rolled her eyes. "lover i guess"

"aww Seo Jiho loves me." he smile widely, put her back hand on his cheek. "don't worry. as cringe and cliche our story is it end with happy ending. aren't we?"

she shrugged, "i suppose."

" i love you too Jiho." he exclaimed looking directly at her eyes. she cringed at that. "eu when did i say i love you to you?"

"just now. come one vice president we have works to do before the school festival aren't we?"

she deadpans, "totally forgot. let's go"

THE END💫

finally! it took months for me for this short story😩 let Yuna be guys