18 " 𝘀𝘄𝗶𝘁𝗰𝗵𝗲𝗱 𝗰𝗼𝘂𝗽𝗹𝗲

- 🧸🖇 -

- 🧸🖇 -

"What did you wear?" Jiho asked placing her phone on the table.

The was a muffled sounds on the phone, making her to frown her eyebrows before grab the lilac sweatshirt from her wardrobe.

"What do you mean? I wear shirt"

Jiho shook her head, sighing at his answer.

"What colour, shirt or sweatshirt, stupid Chewbacca"

"Oh that's important?"

"Maybe. Because we're gonna show up as a couple?"

Yeonjun laughed on the other side of the phone. "Didn't know you like this, Jiho."

He purposely made his voice went out slow and husky, adding a light chukles after that. Jiho stopped from whatever she's doing, staring down at her phone badly wanna punch his face through the screen.

"Shut up and answer me."

"What is this colour? I don't know what we call it but i wear a sweatshirt."

"Dumb."

"Hey stop calling me that. Call me 'jagiya~' like that."

"asshole. I'm ending this." She was about to end the call but stopped when she heard what Yeonjun said.

"Jiho wait, let's make a bet. If we wear the same colour you win, but if it's the opposite i win. Loser gonna treat us an ice cream. Agree?"

"Agree." Thus she pressed the red button, ending the call. The corner of her lips went slightly upwards, staring at the lilac sweatshirt she pick up earlier.

"He doesn't know what the colour? It can be lilac. I'm sure about that"

The door opened hard making her to jolt up a bit, finding Injun at the door face smiling weirdly.

"You're going on a date?"

"Please knock after this or i'm the one who'll knock you out"

He shrugged. "Who is it?"

"What?"

"Your boyfriend"

"I don't have one. I'm meeting a friend."

The younger boy smile wider. He wiggles his eyebrows evily smile at his sister.

"A friend, not my friend? You definitely going on a date"

Jiho groaned, pushing the boy out of her room before locked it. She let out a heavy sighed, leaning in to the door, before she suddenly remember the moment Yeonjun said that he was gonna kiss her at the dance room.

"He's definitely doing that with the other girls too"

Jiho changed herself into a lilac sweatshirt with a white jeans, bringing her sling bag where she put her phone, purse and tissue. She was about to tie up her hair but remember that Yeonjun still keep her hairtie.