06 " 𝗳𝗿𝗶𝗲𝗻𝗱

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

"What are you going to do?" Wooyoung asked, continue chewing his chips and stared at Yeonjun.

Yeonjun couldn't take his eyes of Jiho, she's there beside him doodling something at her book.

He doesn't felt right about the fight yesterday. He almost can't sleep last night trying to figure out what was wrong until they turned out like this.

It was a serious fight, not like usual. And that's what makes Yeonjun concerned the most.

Yeonjun eyed Jiho when she get up from her seat, saying something to the girl beside the door and went out.

"Yeonjun you look like a creep. Don't tell me you're really going to kill Jiho?"

"Shut"

Soon, the girl approach where Yeonjun and Wooyoung at. He grow impatient, silently screaming at her to fasten her feet.

"Yeonjun, Jiho said the teacher asked both of you to go to the dance club right now."

"Thanks" he replied sharp, make his way following Jiho a little bit too fast.

He arrived to see the teacher talking to Jiho while she had some plain look in her face, nodding along. The teacher left after patted Yeonjun's shoulder. "There's nothing much i want you guys to do. Just check around and list the things you need me to do."

The door slammed shut and Yeonjun quickly look around list things down in his head. There's not much that need to list.

Dancing doesn't need any props, unless they're going to do some staging. But for now on, Yeonjun sure know they won't do it yet.

Why the fuck i can't– Yeonjun ruffled his hair, stressed.

He made his way towards Jiho, groaning. He couldn't handle it anymore. The awkward feeling between them, it's sucks.

Yeonjun trapped her with both of his hand on the wall, staring right into her eyes. Jiho stared back, looking at him like how she always did, grumpy.

The male raised a brow, "i didn't know you acting up can makes me so suffocating, Jiho."

"What? You're gonna say you need me in your life?" She scoffed, trying to find a way to escape but Yeonjun noticed it, his hand stay still stronger at the wall.

"Be honest and tell me, what did i do wrong? I hate us in this state i prefer keep on bickering with you. "

"So you miss me?"