00 " 𝗶𝗻𝘁𝗿𝗼.

[ FAIRYYMINT PRESENT ]

- ꗃ 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩 ; 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑰 𝒀𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑱𝑼𝑵 ꗃ-

: ̗̀ Copyright

All right reserved.
This is a work of fiction. Characters, name, dialogue and everything in this story are all by author's product and fictional. Any resemblance is entirely coincidental.

!! WARNING !!

Idols in this story are not belongs to author, except for the story plot. This story is only written by author, means no repub / translation allowed.

Also some grammar mistakes and typos are in so please do know and always feel free to correct me.

- ͙۪۪̥˚ 𝑫𝑨𝑵𝑪𝑬 𝑪𝑳𝑼𝑩 ; 𝑪𝑯𝑶𝑰 𝒀𝑬𝑶𝑵𝑱𝑼𝑵 ˚ ͙۪۪̥◌

"Why are you so obsessed with me?"

"Tom and Jerry gonna held this club. I hope both of you can get along this time."

"Shit , i will with everyone but you"

"You think i wanna do this with you?"

- PROLOGUE -

"Hello Yeonjun!"

The small cute voice ringed through her ears, as she watched the other kids full with envy. Jiho isolated herself most of the time alone, beside the window class.

And there was Choi Yeonjun, who mixed with everyone in this world and befriend with them. Those cheerful and happy eyes, Jiho hate it the most.

She feels like he was mocking her with those beautiful eyes.

"You don't wanna join?"

She stared at his hand, he was waiting for her to shake it but all he got was a glare.

"Don't disturb me"

Yeonjun awkwardly take back his hand, forcing a small smile. He add in a bit laugh after, so he won't look that bad .

"You've been hanging out by yourself after all, Jiho. Why dont you be my friend. Everyone here is my friend but not you."

"I never ask to be your friend."

She muttered without looking at him, gritting her teeth.

"Now why do you hate me so much. Are you jealous?"

"Of what?"

"My popularity."

She turned to him looking unbelievable. Now that most of students has already get out from the class, his true self starts showing. All of this time Jiho know he's pretending to be kind, for popularity.

"I dont give a fuck about that and with your popularity now, you wont find your true friend at all, attention beggar"

"You, a slut who doesn't even get to pay a simple bun for your lunch doesn't know anything. Who's the true beggar now?"

Jiho pursed her lips tight.

Again. With status.

"At least under the old roof of mine i got parents who really love me. What about you? What do you have under the golden silvery ceiling of yours? No one loves you"

He was taken aback a little, his parents never really give him attention or showered him with loves, he felt so alone at home. Moreover, he doesn't have any sibling he can share his feelings with.

"Shut your mouth. You don't know anything."

"Cmon, Jun. We were really close before you can even know what my favourite food and the colour of my hairtie everyday. What makes you thing i dont know anything about you?"

Yeonjun gritted his teeth and stared at her face with mixed feelings in his heart. Jiho stared back bluntly, both of them went silent.

"You left me when you found out where i live. You said my clothes are old and lame, you told me that my mouth stinks because i can only eat salted fish.

Now aren't you crawling back to me because you can't really find anyone to replace my place? To understand your family problems? To comforts you when your parents kick you out?

Embarrassing."

And the first fight happened when they were 13. Not even one of them trying to fix back their friendship, thinking to just forgot about it.

But somehow they can't separate from each other. Something will always meet them again together.

Seo Jiho,
Choi Yeonjun,