09 " 𝘀𝗹𝗮𝘃𝗲

—🧸🖇—

🧸🖇

"Look at what you've done."

Jiho turned herself to take a look at his cut, she was shocked to see it.

It was a long cut, quite deep around his pointy finger. Maybe because the scissor is sharp. Well too bad, She was satisfied with it.

"Fresh blood, hmm." With that she laughed after, walking out from the room.

The teachers left earlier, and they just finished cleaning up things.

Jiho noticed how Yeonjun wouldn't stop glaring from her back when she walk at the front. She supress a smile.

"Stop glaring, sweet cheeks. I know you want me."

"I dont know what your problem is, but i'm guessing it's hard to pronounce." He sighed.

Yeonjun look around noticing something's missing outside the room. His eyes caught Jiho taking her bag and he look up to sighed again.

He knew it was her work. Who else couldt it be?

"I'm not gonna ask about your work as my slave."

"What?" Jiho managed to look very innocent looking at him. But of course, Yeonjun know. He's not that stupid to be fooled of something that Jiho did.

"Where's my bag, Jiho. You should be the one who carry it until we get home."

Jiho frowned. "We're- walking home together?"

"You walking me home, slave."

"Oh." Yeonjun squinted his eyes at the reaction, but still wait for her to tell him where his bag is. Jiho stand still, rasing her brows.

"What, Master Chewbacca?"

"Stop acting stupid, you look more dumb than i've ever seen before." He deadpanned.

"Fine. Beside you."

Yeonjun turned to his side to see nothing but a trash bin, he opened the lid and shutted his eyes for a second once he saw his bag inside it.

He grab the bag, throwed it to Jiho which she purposely let it fall. Jiho smiled.

"Oops, i missed it."

"I can't stand you."

"Then sit."

Yeonjun let out a groan, his hand cleched into a fist looking at Jiho with his dark squinted eyes. Jiho suddenly felt lump in her throat.

Damn, shouldn't mess with him.

Jiho bite her lower lip, eyes running around to not look at Yeonjun in front of her. She admit sometimes Yeonjun is scary.

"Jiho!"

Jiho turned around when she heard someone calling her name from her back, and she saw Arin running towards her with a boy at her back.

"What a coincidence! Let's go home together."

"Arin, you did not just forget about me."

Jiho look at the owner of the voice, before her palms get sweaty out of nowhere. She couldn't help but stare at him.

He looks like a shy and bubbly person, his eyes are round, he looks like a.. baby.

"No i did not. Jiho, this is Mark from my class. If you wouldn't mind he join us."

"Hi Jiho, i heard plenty about you."

He exclaimed with a wide smile with Jiho replied back with an awkward laugh. This is the first time Jiho didn't know how to act properly.

"Hi Mark, i heard about you somewhere too."

They stare at each other for quiet a time before Yeonjun cut the moment, sighing loudly. His hand wrapped around Jiho's wrist neatly as he fake a smile to Arin and Mark.

"I'm sorry but i need her."

"Can't we let them join?"

Yeonjun look down to Jiho with a blank expression on his face. He throwed her a sarcastic smile.

"No."

Jiho groaned at his answer. He's sometimes dominant, which Jiho mostly can't fight back. She hate that.

She struggled to pulled her hand back from his grip, looking at Arin and Mark with apologetic look.

"I'm so sorry but if i don't listen this brat will get more annoying. Later, shall we?"

They nodded with a smile, understand Jiho even though they didn't actually know what happened between them. They're aware that Yeonjun and Jiho always have been together but not as a friend, or lover. No one know what they actually are, even Yeonjun and Jiho themselve.

Yeonjun pulled Jiho and walk away with her to home right away, walking quite fast.

"Can you let go of me? I'm not your pet." She grunted from Yeonjun's back.

He doesn't reply, making Jiho felt annoyed.

"Yeonjun,"

"Shut the f–" his words were cut off once he saw her skin turning into a light red colour, he quickly let go of her wrist.

"Whatever. You can go with them" he mumbled, snatched his bag from Jiho's grip and walk away from her walking alone.

Jiho scoffed at her action. "Fuck you!"

She yelled which Yeonjun ignore, fasten his feet and got lost from Jiho's vision. She stomped her feet, frustated, kicking the rocks on the road.

"Ungrateful motherfucker. May you always feel your phone vibrating in your pocket. I hate you."

Before she could even start walking again, she felt a raindrop on top of her head. Jiho look up, only to see the dark clouds rolling in finally before the rain starts pouring down.

"It must've feel good to stay under cover in this type of weather."

She muttered to herself, running before the rain get heavier. Jiho was glad that her house only take five to seven minutes from the school so she arrived right in time.

"I'm home!"

The door creaked open, Jiho smile when she saw her mother running towards her with a towel.

"Good thing you arrived right in time. Come in, i don't want for you to catch a cold."

Jiho and her family have ways been in a healthy relationship. They're not that poor since her aunt and uncle always help them. They still have a house, a food to eat and a bed to sleep.

"Injun! Get down and eat with your sister!" Her mom yelled from downstair, which Jiho saw her younger brother running to get down right away.

Shs gasped, "injun? When did you get so tall? How can a 12 years old is this tall?" Injun sheepishly smile, patting his sister's head.

"Shorty." He said before bursted into a big laugh. Jiho pinched his arm, making him shutted his mouth right away.

"Don't you dare cross my height before you reached 15."

"Stop it and take your seat right now young lady, young boy."

"Okay mom"