10 " 𝗿𝗶𝗰𝗵 𝗯𝗿𝗮𝘁

— 🧸🖇 —

🧸🖇

Yeonjerk
Seo Jiho
:(((
Come to my home now slave
😈

You
No.

Yeonjerk
😡😡😡
I'm upset and mad
Grrrr

You
Should've block you earlier

You blocked this contact. Tap to unblock.

Jiho sighed and throwed her head at the pillow, smiling releasing some stress. It's weekend and she doesn't want to meet someone who she will bicker with 24/7.

The first rays of sunlight lit up her room. The dawn chorus of melodic birdsong drifted in.

The rising sun cast a rosy hue across the morning sky. Golden fingers of sunlight lit up the scene.

"What a good another day." She exclaim slowly closing her eyes.

"Seo Jiho!"

The door slammed open making her groaned in unsatisfication. Injun innocently smile at the door face, blinking countless time.

"Can't you at least knock?"

"Go get groceries"

"Mom asked you."

The little boy whinned, stamping countless time making Jiho felt annoyed.

"Please– i wanna go hang out with my friend"

"WHY DID YOU ACT LIKE LITTLE KIDS YOU'RE TWELVE"

"come on~ i did it last time."

Jiho sticked out her tongue, continue laying back at the soft matress of her bed.

"Too bad. I'm older so listen to me. Go get groceries after hang out."

"I'm gonna have a sleepover."

"You what?!"

Her body jolted up a little bit, Jiho stand up straight staring at her little brother unbelievable. Her mother is quite a strict person so Injun gonna have a sleepover makes her feel shocked.

"Did mom know that?"

"Of course! Why wouldn't she know? Please my cutie pretty tall sister? I'll wash the dishes for a day after this."