11 " 𝘁𝗮𝗸𝗲 𝗰𝗮𝗿𝗲

—🧸🖇—

🧸🖇

Yeonjun pout as he pushed the trolly, following Jiho like lost chicks. He was feeling bored.

Because Jiho payed no attention to him.

"What takes you so long, Jiho?" He whinned which Jiho ignored. It's the third time he asked. And it's only have been 5 minutes since they went in to the mini market.

Jiho continue grabbing stuff and put it inside the trolly, continue finding the items her mom asked her to buy.

Yeonjun huffed, his eyes started roaming around when he spotted a shelf filled with various ramyeon flavour.

He left the trolly behind Jiho and walk to the shelf without Jiho knowing.

"Hey Yeonjun can you help me take this? I can't reach– where did the big ass man go?"

She couldn't find him anywhere which she assumed that maybe he left for a sec to who knows where. Jiho tiptoed and strecthed her arms to reach the canned pineapple on the top of the shelf, let out a small groan because the gap was close but she reached her limit.

Her hand slightly brushed at the tip of the can, making it swayed from it place and fell obliquely towards her face but what Jiho felt was just the touch of someone's hand on her forehead.

"That's dangerous."

She felt her cheeks burning at the sight of him in front of her grabbing the canned pineapple that fall just now. His shadow cover almost all of her body, staring down at Jiho.

"Mark!"

"You should be more careful. At least called for a help." He smiled softly, put the can inside the trolly.

Jiho rubbed the back of her neck, feeling embarrased.

"Yeah– sorry for troubling you."

"No it's fine. Shopping alone?"

"No i was with Yeonjun but i don't know where did he go. What about you?"

"Alone. Just wanna find some fruits since we run out of it at house."

Jiho let out a small 'aah~' she doesn't know what to reply anymore. It felt weird at her stomach everytime she's with Mark. It felt hurt but good.

"I gotta go now. See you around Jiho. Take care."

Take care. Why am i feeling so nervous about the words?

She bid him a goodbye, smiling widely from ear to ear. "Goodbye Mark!"

"Yeah bye bye!"

MARK IS SO CUTE HE SAID BYE BYE LIKE A BABY.

Jiho couldn't help but mumbled things about Mark. She swirled around covering her face, feeling like her heart almost explode.