08 " 𝗽𝗮𝘁𝗵𝗲𝘁𝗶𝗰

—🧸🖇—

ओह! यह छवि हमारे सामग्री दिशानिर्देशों का पालन नहीं करती है। प्रकाशन जारी रखने के लिए, कृपया इसे हटा दें या कोई भिन्न छवि अपलोड करें।

🧸🖇

Wooyoung came in to the class, jumping around like a little kid to Yeonjun's table.

"Okay you guys looks normal" He said even though not one of them even realize he arrived there.

"I'm not gonna be easy on you." Jiho groaned, trying to finish the essay as soon as possible.

Well the thing is, both of them need to write an essay as a punishment for being noisy at the english class. And now they're competiting about who's gonna finish first.

"You'll be the one who's gonna be my slave after this, Seo Jiho." Yeonjun let out a satisfied laugh when he put down his pen, 1 second before Jiho stopped writing.

The girl look at him unbelievable. Her hand is hurting after writing like crazy.

"This is not fair! Your writing is so bad!" She complained, while Yeonjun had an arrogant look on his face.

"Whatever. I finish first. Remember Jiho, you're the one who start this bet. You, gonna be my slave for a week."

"Pathetic asshole" she muttered under her breath, slow but making sure the male heard it.

"Aww poor mice. Loser."

Wooyoung joined Yeonjun laughing in front of her, Jiho hold herself from doing something crazy since they're at the school.

"Jiho i'm so sorry for laughing but Yeonjun is right. You look like a Yoda changing colour to red–

His words were cut off by his own laugh. Jiho groaned again. "Stop it you bitches."

"You are bitches." Yeonjun said between his laugh.

"Wrong grammar."

"No it's you and your personality so it's plural."

Jiho rolled her eyes at Yeonjun's answer. She hate losing. Moreover, she lost to Yeonjun. That was the last thing she wanna experience.

"Fuck i hate you, Yeonjun"

His laugh finally slowing down, he wipe the tears at his eyes after laughing a little bit too hard with Wooyoung.

"Why did you cursed at me, mice."

"Oh are you offended?"

Wooyoung sighed after their bickering continue. He know he cant stop them so he dicided to sit and watch. After all, it's interesting.

"You don't know the different between asking and feeling offended, Jiho."

She shrugged. "Sometimes people asking to cover up that they're offended."

DANCE CLUB | YEONJUNजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें