23. Dirty Rhymes

"I invited 2 other special guest!" Roman said. 2 other? The front door then opened and there..GALE WEATHERS AND DEWEY?! Your eyes widened. Holy shit. Where'd they come from?! Jennifer's also eyes widened and she ran up to Dewey. You raised an eyebrow. Who's the whore now? Roman held your hand and walked you both over to them. "Gale, Dewey, this is my wife, Y/n" he said to them.

Your eyes widened extremely wide. WIFE?! You looked at Roman who just smirked at you. Jennifer's eyes also widened and she looked at you but you didn't bother looking at her. "Y/n?! Gosh, I've seen you all over TV!" Gale said with a little smile. You just smiled. "Wife? You never said anything about having a wife" Dewey said. "Yeah, well..we like to keep things private" Roman replied. What the fuckkkkk???? You just looked at the three of them.

Dewey just nodded. "Wait, wait, wait..aren't you like 15?" Gale asked you. Your eyes widened a little. "No, no, I'm 19" you replied. "Huh. Next time, remind me that people grow up" she said back. Dewey's eyes widened. "You're 19!?!?" He said. "Yeah??" "Roman, you're like 25, right?" Dewey said. "I'm 30" Roman replied. Gale's and Dewey's eyes widened extremely wide. "WHAT?!" They said in unison. "Fuck- but who cares!! It's legal, we're happy, and we love eachother!!" Roman said back. Dewey and Gale looked at you.

"You're okay with this, right?" Dewey asked. "Obviously! Otherwise, I wouldn't be here right now" you replied making Roman smile. Me? Okay with this? While being pregnant? Sure, sure..."I mean, they do look happy" Gale whispered to Dewey. Dewey just shook his head a little but he accepted it anyway. "Yeah, I guess" he whispered back. Jennifer looked pissed and she ran away while looking at you angrily.

"Anyway, happy birthday, Roman" Dewey said as Gale agreed with a nod. "Yeah, yeah, thanks" he sighed and wrapped his arm around your waist. You and Roman both followed behind Dewey and Gale as they walked into the living room. That was until Roman pulled you into the kitchen. You raised your eyebrows. "What?" You asked. He looked at you. "I can't resist you" he said before smashing his lips onto yours, kissing you aggressively.

You moaned a little and he picked you up and sat you on the counter. He started kissing your jaw and neck leaving hickeys. You bit your lip and closed your eyes in pleasure. He rubbed your thigh making you say his name in a little whisper. He started to get horny and pushed his bulge against you making you moan in his ear. "You like that?" He whispered. "Mhm" you whispered back and he pushed his bulge against you more making you moan quietly.

Jennifer was walking down the hall until she heard whispering and little moans. She stopped and peeked her head in the kitchen and saw you and Roman. Her eyes widened a little and she furrowed her eyebrows angrily. THAT'S IT! She stormed down the hall.