8. Jeopardized

You got out the car with Roman and walked side by side inside the building. He was glancing back and forth at you. "Mr. Bridger!!" You heard a man yell. You turned to the left and saw a man walk up to Roman. "Sir, this is Y/n, the girl I was talking to you about minutes ago" Roman nervously looked at you and the man looked at you with a bit of a dirty look. "Hello, young lady" he shook your hand. "Hi" you smiled shaking his hand hand.

"Have you got your role yet?" The man asked you. "Um..yes, Tatum Riley" you replied. He just nodded with his arms crossed. "I'd be pleased to see how well you'd be able to play as Tatum" the man said back. Roman scratched the back of his head. "You can go grab a script book and practice" Roman whispered in your ear. You nodded and walked over to the desk and grabbed a script. You and Roman looked at eachother and you walked down the hallway and stood in a corner and opened the script book.

You didn't really have to practice the sex stuff since you already did. Gotta be prepared for later on. You read everyone's lines all the way down to Tatum's so you know when it's your turn.

"No..please tell me this is just a joke..please tell me its just a fucking joke.."

"Very funny, y'know, I'm done falling for these stupid fucking calls, honestly!!"

"Well, "big brother," maybe you should get your head out of your ass and look around for once!!"

You sighed after reading those out loud. You got up and walked down the hall until you bumped into somebody. "Oh God, I'm sorry" "no, no, you're alright" you looked at him. "Tyson" he smiled and shook your hand.
"Y/n" you smiled back and shook his hand. "Oh, you're the person Roman wouldn't constantly stop talking about" you raised an eyebrow and your heart raced a little. Roman talks about me? "I can see why now, you're very gorgeous" he smiled more.

"Thanks" you smiled. "I'm gonna guess you're playing Tatum?" He said. "Uh, yeah" you replied. He nodded. "Well, I think I better go before I forget my lines once again" you nodded and he waved you off and left. "Was it amazing?" You looked to the left and saw Jennifer who was holding her coffee. You were about to walk away. "Walking away won't do you any better, bitch!" You furrowed your eyebrows and turned to her.

"Look, I don't know what the hell I did to you, but I'm gonna ask you to leave me alone!" "Oh, don't act all innocent. I saw what you were doing last night. Going to Roman's house and fucking him, am I right?" "How do you know?-" "I saw you both. You think that just because you're new here, you're gonna take anyone you want." She scoffed. "You're 19 and he's 29, almost 30. Coming here, fucking your boss, and letting it all slide.." Jennifer stepped closer.

"It wasn't serious..it was for practice!" "Not for me" you furrowed your eyebrows. "What do you mean "not for you?" "Oh, honey..you weren't told? We fucked recently before you did with him" your eyes widened. "Maybe you should've got to know him, not just under the sheets!" She then splashed her coffee at you making you gasp and scream a little. It started burning you.
Angelina who walked by saw it happened and her eyes widened. She ran back down the hall to go get Roman.

"Just know that he's way out of your league and he doesn't deserve someone like you, you dirty animal..!" Jennifer threw the plastic coffee cup at you and stormed away. Angelina came back with Roman who stormed down the hall. "What happened?!?-" his eyes widened when he saw you standing there with coffee all over you. "Y/n? What happened..?!" You looked at him and shook your head before running out the doors. "Shit!!-" he dropped the scripts and ran out after you.

Angelina ran down the hall to go find the producers. "Y/n!!!" He yelled. You ignored him and walked faster. "Y/n!!!!" He yelled again making you turn around. "What the hell happened?!?!" He asked. "Go ask Jennifer, I'm pretty sure you love talking to her..!" you turned and walked away again. "Woah, woah, woah..you can't just walk away!!" He grabbed your hand. "YES I FUCKING CAN!" His eyes widened at your attitude. He never saw or heard you yell before..he was the one doing this...

"You brought me here just to get shamed by people I thought I'd get along with just well and I was so fucking excited!!!" You started crying. "What?!?! No, no, no-" "I even fucked you...even if it meant getting the praise that I've always deserved!! And for what?!? Just so I can be told that you already fucked someone before me?!?! I'm not someone to just use as an object, Roman!!" "But I never thought of you as someone less!!" You just buried your face into your palms.

"I can't believe I actually loved you.." you said. His eyes widened and he paused. Y/n loves me, too..? "You...you love me..?" "It doesn't matter anymore..I quit whatever you thought of this bullshit at first.." you started to walk away. "Y/n, wait!!!" He started running after you. "Leave me the hell alone!!" You yelled running faster. He stopped as he breathed heavily. "This can't be happening right now, this can't be happening right now.." he said pulling at his hair.

He kicked the trashcan over. It was all Jennifer's fault..it was all her fault. She just had to go knock things over between you two. It's a good thing she's already added on his kill list. "FUCKING BITCH!!!!!!" He yelled meaning Jennifer. She ruined the fact that he was getting extremely close to you, she ruined how you felt towards him, she ruined your love towards him and his work, and she also ruined how you felt towards your future of being his.

Don't worry, baby, everybody will be gone and it'll be just me and you. Just us. Nobody else.