12. Dismissed

Later On That Day

You were at your house in your room laying down on your bed watching television, Roman was at his house. You tried your best to avoid thinking about him and tried convincing yourself that you both had sex twice already. You sighed and then your flip phone buzzed. You looked at the contact.

Unknown number: hey, can you come outside? There's something I need to show you.

You furrowed your eyebrows. Who was this?

You: I'm sorry, who is this?

Unknown number: I'll tell you outside, it's really important.

You groaned and got up off the bed and went outside your room and up to your front door. You unlocked the door, opened it, then peaked out the door. Nobody was there. Huh, strange. "Hello??" You said. No response. You then heard a noise and you stepped outside your porch and looked around. That was until you felt the back of your head get lightheaded and you blacked out and fell to the ground. All you could remember feeling was you being kicked and hit everywhere.

You didn't know who did it, nor did you get a glimpse at it. Fuck. It happened quick and fast that you felt the pain numb to the point you had no idea what happened.

Who did it?

Why did they do it?