6. Is It So Sure?

An Hour Later

You walked out the bathroom with a towel wrapped around your body and you walked down the hall and into the guest's room. "Roman- oh..??" He wasn't there. You just stood there and sighed. You then saw that there were clothes on the bed that looked like his. You walked over to the bed and grabbed the shirt off the bed. It was a large t-shirt. Huh. You then saw boxers that were his underneath the shirt. He gave you extra clothes.

You took the towel off your body and grabbed the underwear and put on the t-shirt. Comfortable. You brushed your hair (ignore if bald) with your fingers, then picked up the towel and walked back to the bathroom and placed the towel back on the hanger. You walked out into the living room and sat down on the couch, then buried your face in your hands. Something didn't feel right about the fact that you and Roman had sex. It felt serious. Maybe it's because it's work, but it felt different. It felt like you liked it. You obviously couldn't tell him that because what if he fired you?

God damnit. "Hey" you looked up and saw Roman coming into the living room. You smiled a little. "Hey" you took a deep breath. No, don't question where he was at. He sat down next to you and admired his clothes on you. "You okay?" He asked grabbing your hand. "Oh- yeah, yeah.." you sighed slowly and gently snatching your hand away from him. He noticed and started to get worried. "You know that whatever it is, you could tell me, right?" He said in a soft tone.

You just nodded and looked away. He layed his chin on his palm as he observed your facial features and bit his lip a little. Why'd you really wanna have sex with me, Roman? "You can sleep here tonight" he told you. "That'd be nice, thank you" "mhm.." he smiled a little while looking at you still. Such a beautiful person to look at.

"I'm going to go to bed if that's alright.." you said. "Yeah, I'll be in there soon" he said back. You're sleeping with me? "Okay.." you got up and walked into the guest's bedroom and climbed into the bed. You pulled off the covers and got yourself underneath. You took a deep breath and looked at the ceiling still not sure about the whole sex thing. You turned around to face the other side of the room when you heard Roman coming and pretended to be asleep. He walked in and saw you and smiled to himself. He turned off the lights and closed the door, then came into bed, too.

He scooched closer next to you and wrapped one arm around your waist and the other under the pillow. For some reason, it felt so comfortable that you actually ended up falling asleep. You could feel and hear him breathing on your neck. Wow. Imagine being 19 and sleeping with your own boss who is older than you and who you literally fucked. You weren't sure anymore. It's best to just not say anything about it.