20. A Birthday Present

You get out your car and go up to his front door and knock. He quickly answers it, then grabs your hand aggressively and drags you in, slams the door shut locking it, then picks you up and smashes his lips onto yours as your back hits the door. You weren't sure if you guys should go any further, you're literally pregnant, WITH HIS KID! "Mmm..Roman..." you tried pushing away but he didn't hear you and continued kissing you more aggressively from your lips, your cheeks, and neck.

"Roman..." you finally got him to stop for a second. "What?" He looked at you. You went quiet for a few seconds before he placed his thumb on your chin. "You okay?" He asked.
"tell him later tonight, not now." "Why not now?" "Because it's his birthday and you don't wanna see him upset on his birthday, right?" She said.

You shook your head. "I forgot" you said. Fuck it. He nodded. "Now what was that little present you said you had for me?~" he asked in a seductive tone. "Oh, you want it now?~" you said. "Oh, baby, I want it right now~" he whispered in your ear. You bit your lip and looked at him. "I guess you'll have to follow me and see~" you said.

You started walking away and he followed behind you in desperate need. He knew what was coming. You turned your head and saw how his enthusiasm made you laugh a little. You then walked into the guest's room where your guy's first session happened. You closed the door and walked over to the bed where he followed behind you. "Hm. I don't see it~" he said turning you around.

"It's right here~" you pulled him on top of you as you layed down. Already feeling his bulge rub against you, you moan a little and he noticed and chuckled, then started humping you. You bit your lip and rubbed his bulge making him groan in pleasure. He started kissing you and slid his tongue into your mouth. You moaned even more as he started humping you faster. "Hey, I said this was your birthday present, not mine~" you pushed him off of you and pushed him on the bed to lay down.

He chuckled and layed down. "This looks new~" he said with a smirk. "And you might like it~" you said back. You sat on his bulge and looked at him as you started riding him. You then took off your shirt and his eyes widened a little as a little smile formed on his face seeing your breast. "And as a little reward..~" you unclipped your bra and took it off. His bottom lip dropped and he bit his lip.

"Will this please you, daddy?~" you leaned down and whispered in his ear. You gave him a peck on the lips before you took started riding him. He started groaning as his eyes shifted back and forth to your breast and eyes while you gave him eyes full of lust. He touched your breast making you bite your lip. "Was that good enough or do you want more?~" you whispered in his ear again. He didn't answer you because he was already having fun and was enjoying it too much to care what you'd do next.

"I take that as a yes~" you chuckled before getting off of him and unzipping his pants. His eyes widened a little as a little smirk appeared on his lips. You pulled out his dick and started rubbing it as you looked at you. "You want me to?~" you asked. He nodded slightly. "Yes, baby..~" you smiled a little before you start licking his tip to tease him and then after a couple more seconds, you started sucking. He tilted his head back and groaned as you continued sucking.

"Fuck" he whispered. You sucked faster each second until he cummed. You stopped and put his dick back inside his boxers. He was laying on the bed while panting. You layed down, too, and looked at him as he was already looking at you. He then smashed his lips onto yours and you sat back down on his bulge and rided him a bit more longer as you two were in a makeout session and he grabbed your ass making you moan a little.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~