1. An Opportunity

••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

You have been an actor for 3 years. You've been played as extras and sometimes main characters. But this year, you were given an amazing opportunity. You're going to be playing in the new Stab 3 movie. You've always had a thing for horror movies, especially ones like these. What made this even more better was that you were going to be playing as a main character, not like a side one, on screen! Your telephone was being blowed up like crazy by the director named Roman Bridger.

Apparently, he saw your other roles and thought you were outstanding in them all. The one night, you both had a conversation over the telephone about it. You were really nervous but he seemed excited.

Flashback To The Night Of The Call, 11 PM:

The telephone kept on ringing and you sat down on your bed and picked it up. "Hello?" "Hi, is this Y/n L/n?" The person over the telephone sounded like a male and they also sounded sweet and a bit excited. "Hi, yes, this is she" you replied. You heard a faint sigh and heavy breathing. "Hello?" "Yeah, um, hi, I'm Roman, Roman Bridger, the director of the Stab movies" he sounded nervous but excited.

You smiled widely. "No way, hi!" You said back. "Hey!" He chuckled. You've always loved the Stab movies, especially knowing they're based on an actual murder spree that actually happened down in Woodsboro. "What can I do for you, Roman?" You said. In all honesty, knowing that Roman was the director of the Stab movies, you've had a thing for him and his films. He went a bit quiet. "Roman?" "Oh, yeah, um, sorry..it's just that..I've admired you and your work for so long" he said.

You felt yourself smile with your heart racing. "Oh yeah?" "Definitely..!" He replied.

With Roman

Roman was in his bed at home. He was talking to you over his flip phone. His shirt was off and had only his underwear on. Around his room were posters of you, so many Polaroid photos he had taken of you, and a photo of you on his nightstand of you so he could look at it every day and night. Roman has been obsessed with you and stalking you ever since he first heard of you which was when you first started acting 3 years ago, 1997. He use to go to movie theaters every time a movie that you were in came out and would go watch it, even if it was boring, he would leave when you were no longer on screen.

He bought all of the movies you were in so he could watch them at home. He even had a darkroom in his house where he could be able to process the Polaroid photos of you. He was obsessed with you but mainly, he was madly in love with you. He wanted you really bad. He had a plan though. He was going to cast you in the new Stab 3. He already saw how good of an actor you were, so he knew that you were his perfect priority for it all. That was his way on getting close with you.

"Well, I guess you could say that I've always admired you, too" you said back. His heart started racing and he smiled, then started rubbing his bulge and looked at the photos of you. He bit his lip and grunted lowly. "You do?" He said. "Yeah, I always thought you were good at making the Stab movies and I also thought it was crazy how a lot of it was true" you said back. He started rubbing his bulge faster and he sighed in pleasure and moaned lowly. "Fuck" he mumbled.

"I honestly wish I was in one of the films" you said making him snap back into reality. "About that, um..I was actually calling you to ask if..you maybe..wanted to be in Stab 3.." he said.

Back To You

Your eyes widened. "What..?" "Yeah. B-But of course, you can think about it!" He said quickly. "You kidding me?! I would love to!" You smiled widely. "Great, great, um. If it's not too much, can I see you tomorrow at my office for an interview?" He asked. You froze and you felt yourself smile widely. "Of course not, but what time?" He went quiet to think. "3??" You smiled again. "Yeah, yeah, sure!" You smiled. "Perfect..!" He bit his lip smiling.

"I'll see you tomorrow" you said. "Yeah, you too" you hung up.

Back To Roman

He put his flip phone back on the nightstand and his heart started racing as he was smiling. "I'm actually gonna see her" he said to himself. "Once everybody else is gone, she'll be..mine" he said to himself again.