7. Liked It

The Next Day

You woke up to Roman not being next to you. Probably went somewhere else. You got out of bed and made your way out the room. You walked down the hallway and saw no sign of Roman. Well, shit. You then started to hear muffles. You walked towards where it was coming from. "What's wrong with her?" You saw Roman talking to someone over the telephone. "Are you fucking kidding me?- have you seen her other work?! She's like our only best actor!" He said.

"What about the rest of the cast?- no, no, no, no, no, I have too much doubt on that.." you leaned against the wall with your arms crossed. "Who gives a fuck about her age, she's someone we need. Someone I want..!" He said to the person. You felt a smile form on your face. "Yeah, I'll bring her in a bit. Yup, bye" he placed the telephone back into its place. He turned and saw you. "Heyy, you're awake. How'd you sleep?" "Good" you smiled.

He was also smiling. "Hey, can we maybe..talk?" You asked. "Yeah, what about?" He walked closer to you. You sighed. "It's about..last night" you replied. Here comes the worrying. I did something wrong, I definitely did something wrong. "What about it..?" He got nervous once again. You took a deep breath. You shook your head and looked down trying to find to find a way to explain it.

"I don't know, I just..I just feel like I felt something while we, y'know, um..-" "had sex?" "Yeah.." "You felt something?" You nodded. "What'd you feel?" He looked at you. You just shrugged. "Were you..not ready?" He asked shoving his hands in his pockets. "Oh- no, no, no, I was definitely ready, otherwise, I wouldn't of allowed you.." you replied. "Then what?" He stood there waiting for your answer.

You took a deep breath. "I liked it.." you looked at him. His eyes widened a little. She liked it..she liked it..fuck, she liked it.."I know it's weird because it was just for practice and all but..I just felt like you should know" you said. He then smiled widely. "No. I don't think it's weird at all. I actually liked it, too." Loved. Not liked. Your eyes also widened a little. "I didn't tell you because I thought you'd be uncomfortable or too hesitant.." he said.

You smiled and shook your hand. You're 19 and you just fucked your own boss, how amazing. But there was one more thing you wanted to tell him. I like you. Wait, not like. Love. I love you. But obviously you can't say that..what if he doesn't love you and just fucked you for practice without sympathy. Fuck. "Anything else you wanted to talk about?" He asked while looking you in the eyes. Yes. "No" you shook your head. He admired and observed you before nodding.

"Okay. You might wanna get ready, we're gonna be heading to the studio, a couple of people want to meet you alone with the rest of the cast" you smiled and nodded. "Alright" "here, I'll let you borrow my clothes" he said. You smiled again and nodded. He lead you back to the guest bedroom and you stood in there and he went to go to his room to get some clothes. You bit your lip looking at the bed remembering that's where you two literally fucked. Your own boss.

In all honesty, you wanted more. But no. It was just for practice. Shit, what was he doing to you? He came back in with some clothes and handed them to you. "Thank you" you smiled and he smiled more. He bit his lip while observing your body, he also wanted more. But obviously he couldn't because he told you that it was just practice. Maybe I can try convincing her again. He sat on the bed as you were about to take your shirt off.

"Um..-" "oh- maybe I could just sit down? I'm still a bit tired" he said. What? You just stood there for a couple of seconds allowing your eyes to shift around. I mean, considering you said you wanted more, this could get you somewhere. Probably, probably not. You then nodded and started undressing in front of him. He pretended to act like he was not looking by looking down, but he kept on shifting his eyes up to you and saw the body that he got to have last night.

He bit his lip and sighed in pleasure slightly watching you. I want more of you, Y/n. You finished changing. He gave you a plain black t-shirt and gray sweatpants. You just brushed your hair with your fingers. He got up and admired the way you looked in his clothes. He thought that he should let you wear his clothes more often, you looked good in them. You slid on your wedge flip flops (2000's sandals) that you left in here when he slid them off for you. "You ready?" He asked.

"Mhm" "alright, my car" he said while smiling. He lead you outside the house and you stepped into the passenger's seat and he stepped into the driver's seat. You looked at him through the review mirror that was outside the car. You bit your lip when your eyes shifted down to his bulge. Who knew that someone older than you could be so fucking attractive? Roman kept on glancing back and forth at you with a sly smirk. He wanted to put his hand on your thigh, but he wasn't sure if you'd like it. Damnit.